Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

fjelltorsk posted:

people still buys their movies on discs? mind blown :pusheen:

Adiabatic posted:

Halt and Catch Fire is on Netflix and I've been watching the poo poo out of it recently. It's like Mad Men, in the 80s, with hardware and BIOS wars.

I just watched the first two episodes and I think I'm gonna like this.

Other than the foley dude using air cooled 911 sounds for the 944 :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

NitroSpazzz posted:

:smith: I'm at that point on the 928

Is it really that bad? Do I need to rescue it? (it's an autobox...isn't it.....)

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

fjelltorsk posted:

just cried my brains for 35 mins.

It's all good man. Do exactly that. More importantly.......

fjelltorsk posted:

i should probably tell my wife or something. she is a doctor

You should DEFINITELY tell your wife. Doctor or not. This is who you can trust and talk to. Do it. That's the way to make it better.

You've had a lot of poo poo to deal with. Talk about it with a person you trust.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Great Beer posted:

I don't have cash built up to buy something straight up but I do have great credit and about 3 weeks until I'm debt free. So I'm looking at what my best options are.

Obviously it's to get back into a bunch of debt. Wouldn't want to do anything like "not have any payments" that would then allow you save money until you can buy something reasonable outright.

• Locked thread