Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hey y'all whats your favorite billy goat gruff mines Gruff

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

I'll humor you. Pretend I've been cuddled and flipped scum. Who else is on my scumteam? Why?

who knows that is the mystery of mafio

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Preferably with quotes to support your findings but I will take a list of scum if you for whatever reason feel like that's too much to ask in a mafia game

dont tell me how to play mafia shitlord

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol what?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Yeah, I'm invoking THUNDERDOME on JakeP.

I'll even give you an advantage: ##vote Quidnose

This is how confident I am that JakeP is going to flip scum.

if you are town you are a huge idiot

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

This is a scum claim.

hello wwm so you are scum?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya quidnose is fake as poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
heres my case on quidnose

quote:

makes 12 second fart sound, and then 4 squeaky after-farts

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

And if you think I am scum, back it up with a vote.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Make a case on me that isn't based around me being frustrated that I'm the only person who has been playing this game.

shut up

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Gonna look real stupid when I flip town.

actually if you flip town you will look stupid for acting this way as town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Nah, thats an I Quit post. Look at his exit from the wrestling game and the post in the mafia thread. WWM will not be coming back to this thread, I'd wager.

Yeah, he should be a mod kill at this point

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i was pretty drunk yesterday so may not have been able to vocalize this properly but why I know quidnose is scum faking a case on me

He starts casing me while having admittedly not read me at that point. Quid will have you believe that he reread me after my vote on him and determined I was scum, but if you read his first posts about me they come from a place that is calling me scum, where at the same time he was not aware of the things I posted like my claim.

He says he reread me and then found I was scummy, but really he called me scum, and then started combing my post history to try to make it look bad. This isn't how town scum hunts.

The dude called me scum before he read my posts.

Vote loving quidnose the fake scum fucker

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
From the point that you called me disengaged and lazy while at the same time clearly having not read my posts at that point. How could you call me lazy or disengaged and not been aware that I have been claimed, and publicly used my action twice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
FFffffffffake get lynched

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Are you suggesting that because I wasn't paying very mcuh attention to all your flavor claim posts early game that I have been disengaged and lazy in my posting? Because that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

No I am saying there is no way that you could gauge my level of participation, and determine how "engaged" I am in the game if you clearly haven't even read my posts. You OMGUS cased me, in that you decided you needed to discredit me and call me scum strategically rather than because you actually had that opinion on me, its basic scum poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Alas, that is not what happened.

Thats exactly what happened using the chain of events you posted right above the post in question

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

We can't rely on that. So let's make sure to vote him out today.

No the dude quit the game and quit mafia, its ridiculous to waste a lynch on him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
People talking about lynching WWM are all scummy. There is just as much of a chance he is some town that just wants to be killed out of the game on his way out of mafia. Let him be replaced or killed, it doesn't help us to apathy lynch him because he quit unless you felt he was scummy before his scumclaim.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
KB are you scum with quidnose

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
rhetorical question, I think you are and obv you will say nay. What part of quidnose case on me actually makes me look scummy, or if you are convinced for other reasons, why

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Nope. I'm not scum.

You complain about other people, like Quidnose, not reading, but haven't read my response to this?

I don't even know what that is about though? I never said I think Taste and Quid are town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

BTW, Have you said why you think I'm scum? Or is this like the rest of your game and you don't give reasons for anything?

Because you are all about saying you will vote easy targets and not really getting into why, and now your reasoning for jumping on quidnose case isn't even a thing that happened

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol weird funny how things change in this crazy world

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

WWM has never this game been an easy target. Please explain when this was?

Well he certainly is right now being that he quit mafia and abandoned the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id vote mithross actually

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

No. He still isn't even right now. I'm getting push back from most people on this. This is the opposite of easy. You can't just call it easy when it is the hardest thing from that. I feel like Cassandra this game. And again, keep in mind I was pushing this BEFORE he left.

lol a dude that isnt in the game and wont defend himself is the easiest target of all what are you even saying

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You are getting pushback because its stupid to lynch him when he will probably be modkilled for abandoning the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
There is no point in lynching him he will be modkilled, and if he isn't then I don't even know what to say

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

But KB didn't start going after him today after he quit. He was on him yesterday. This is misrepresentative of his actions.

The fact that he is pushing so hard now is mostly my point

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like Cpig isn't looking for a replacement for the dude he is going to get killed just play mafia and ignore WWM

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

What's more interesting I think is if we operate under the assumption that WWM is scum and look at who wasn't pushing for him yesterday during the miscuddle

I don't even know what you are talking about

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

This seems so willfully ignorant considering KB immediately got what i was talking about.

there hasn't been a mislynch this entire game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cool now vote quidnose

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what about magnus

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think CL has been scummy. I think Chic is living up to her meta of vanishing wouldn't say her lurking is indicative of her being scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what makes you think I am scum asina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
counterpoint, how obviously town i am and have been all game