Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
-Yo mama is so ugly, I mean, relative to you.

-Did you fall out of the beautiful tree and hit every branch on the way down?

-[While she's eating a meal] Wow, your meal looks really beautiful, but you know what they say you are what you eat.

-I spend hours and hours every day on cam model websites where I look at young naked women prance around for tokens, which means I have extremely discerning tastes when it comes to women's bodies and yours is really good to me.

- You're so pretty... pretty sexually attractive that is!

Post your own favorite pick up lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Tiggum posted:

"If I asked you to have sex with me, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?"

It's brilliant, because no matter what their answer they are then legally obligated to have sex with you. You can't lose.

I've tried this one before, and they can defeat the trick by just sighing angrily, or ignoring you while walking away.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
After getting them to play the 'I spy' game. "I spy something that is handsome beyond words" while looking directly at them.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
Why did the moron throw the clock out the window? Because it reminded him of you, the beautiful women he wanted so badly to spend time with.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
Does anyone have a tactful way of asking if someone will have sex with me for drugs? I actually have a lot of drugs that are good to have sex on so it's isn't a lie or anything bad

Lonny Donoghan has a new favorite as of 09:33 on Aug 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
A good pick up line is just to ask really politely "Would you please have sex with me? I would really appreciate it."

• Locked thread