Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Seraph84 posted:

So what's everybody naming their ships? Here's my ideas so far:

Assuming this game ever actually comes out and I decide to play it,
    Mustang: Sirocco
    Hornet: Exitus
    Gladiator: Ruin
    Scythe: Atropos
    Carrack: Pharaon
    Constellation: Hellbarde
    Reliant: Ixion
    Caterpillar: Spite
    Idris M: Arrogance
    Retaliator: Charon
    Redeemer: Unrelenting
    Reclaimer: Nostromo
    Javelin: Timor Fortis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Seraph84 posted:

"You can join in for a small fee" ought to be changed to "the first dose is always free". My first pledge was for $35 in November '13. I remember thinking it wouldn't be a big deal if the game ended up as vapor, cause I'd only be out $35.

Hey, you're a bitcoin billionaire. Even when the game ends up as vapor, you're only out a couple grand, no big deal.
Unless of course, you're not really rich and you blew your life savings on pictures of spaceships.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
Hey, what do you think of my spaceship names seraph, pretty cool huh?

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Seraph84 posted:

Sorry plebescrub, I only talk to cool guys with avatars.

Then buy me an AV, dirtbag.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
Hey, i dunno if you noticed, but your "girlfriend" has no hips and a flat butt.
Are you sure that's not your butt wearing some 13-year-old's panties you bought off ebay?

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Seraph84 posted:

Get a job kid, or earn your av with funny posts like everyone else did.

On second thought, just get a job. I can already tell you don't have what it takes to make me so much as smirk, let alone laugh.

But why would you want me to be a poor wageslave like you? I thought you were a cool anti-capitalist anarchist who wanted to free the world from the tyranny of fiat currency.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
Guys, stop pissing him off. Some barely adolescent girl is gonna pay for that later.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
Seraph84 hosed around with this :shrek: at Aug 22, 2015 around 18:02

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Xaerael posted:

Why does Seraph have an avatar of a dude in girl's panties?

He's pretending he has a girlfriend and that's her butt.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011
Alternatively, it might be some poor 13 year old who he kidnapped and forced to stand around with an FLJK business card tucked into her panties. Her parents must be worried sick.

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

celewign posted:

just want to chime in on the MRE conversation: the new Asian Beef Strips MRE is excellent and comes with M&Ms as a bonus.

I always liked the chili mac - it was pretty good, plus you got skittles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjonnar
Oct 22, 2011

Xaerael posted:

Yeah, gently caress that poo poo. If you're not playing an MMO to annoy the living poo poo out of everyone who's not in your corp/guild/alliance, you're doing it wrong. Heck, during my last Eve stint, I started a whole new form of griefing called "Streamer sniping", where we would poke around on Twitch for people livestreaming Eve, then we would gank them AND get their live response.

Here's a beautiful example of what this little activity provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dXD_x4F65U

"He's part of the Goonswarm Federation!" "What the hell are they doing in hisec?"

What indeed? Do these people not pay attention to anything?

• Locked thread