Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Intactus
Oct 12, 2008

Each of you must approach him. If he snarls and growls, he considers you a chump.

Hammond's dead, burning eyes are just too good to pass up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Intactus
Oct 12, 2008

Each of you must approach him. If he snarls and growls, he considers you a chump.

We will always have Peng. ALWAYS.

Magnus Intactus
Oct 12, 2008

Ruho posted:

I think I've given all I can when it comes to peng.
Gotta admit, was pushing it bit too far and gave up halfway but we had some good times!

Here's some absolute loving fanship spaceship garbage because why the gently caress not

Oh my god.

That look that Hammond gives in the last panel is *perfect*

Magnus Intactus
Oct 12, 2008

You will always be my Peng Pal, Geop!

Magnus Intactus
Oct 12, 2008

Kamoc posted:

:siren: Get some popcorn :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vy_TQf55h0

Instructions on how to watch this are in the description of the video. If you're having a hard time watching try using this super secret link that no one knows about.

Holy poo poo, this is gold. I lost it about an hour and ten minutes in.

• Locked thread