Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
2, he is our elder and deserves respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!

Lazaruise posted:

Lets go finish that grave

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
1, let's finish this and make with the kung-fu.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
I like the Street Sweeper. It reminds me of Lao Tze from Discworld.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
School, Gardner, Street performer.

C'mon guys, gardening! It's a pretty respectable profession that still lets us use our mad shovel skills.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
BC.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
Spend spend spend

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
C, FILIAL CHILD, GO TO SCHOOL.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
D: We took him home to change so it would look like there wasn't a fght. We both come in late, but unmarked. Li Foil is probably already trying to throw us both under the bus for this whole incident, so we have to spin it. Say that instead of fighting we decided to talk things out like gentlemen, and became friends. We're guilty of nothing but being reasonable, while Li Foil looks like an instigator, a liar, and a bully. The teacher already has a low opinion of him to begin with, this will be easy. We could even bribe the cabbage man to cover up on his end.

Slightly Lions fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 4, 2015

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
It has my name on it, so I guess I have to vote D. :v:

We need something to explain why Baba is coming home bruised and covered in cabbage, though. He hasn't had time to change yet. On the other hand, I don't know well we can lie to this guy. He seems pretty sharp. But I'm considering pushing to be a Courtier, so let's get that lyin' practice in early and often.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
D :munch:

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
B + spend a point of Joss to find a conveniently full rain barrel and douse ourselves.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
G: Hot Dog Day 80

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
DEF

H

If there's one thing Saga of the Northman taught me, it's that you should never not be dropping mad poems.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
Always experiment.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
A, doctors know their chi-poo poo, dude. Maybe we flubbed a roll and have a chi imbalance. That would be Bad News.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!

Abyssal Squid posted:

This is the right idea, plus it means Nood won't be around to overhear our secrets. We're practically an adult now at the ripe old age of nine years and a few months, we can handle ourself!

B

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
B+E: We desire to Create and to Refine, to make Art such as might bring a strong man to his knees. We simply choose to do so through the sublime and subtle medium of noodles.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
C- FILIAL CHILD, MAKE THE DOUGH!

This is probably a terrible idea, but DOUGH! We could make it perfect.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
A + use Joss to bring our friends.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
And they call poetry a soft option :getin:

Also, A. Think of all the fish you have yet to eat, Baba!

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
drat, guys. I feel like a class traitor, now.

Oh well, let us dive forth into the bosom of Mother Ocean!

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
As much as it hurts me not to go with a poem option, I have to vote A. Eavesdropping is never a bad choice, so long as you don't get caught.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
1. B, the Man in Red is the superior fighter and deserves to win.

2. Perfectly acceptable. Let the high lords and ladies of the court prattle on about honor and fair fights fought well. We were raised in the streets and know that the only good fight is the one you walk away from.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
D. Even in a high-octane wuxia game like Legends numbers count for a lot, so let's even them up.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
1. D+B, guard our charges and wait for an opening.
2. C
3. E
4. B
5. A
6. D

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
1. F
2. C
3. B
4. B
5. G
6. B

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
D. I initially wanted to vote for B, but as mentioned everyone is 12 right now and that's a little skeevy to lock people into destined relationships before they've even got spots.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
I , SHOW ME YOUR MOVES.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
C

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
F: Go help the Doc with Baba.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
Fine, then. C.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
A

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
F. I'm just not feeling it today, guys. Let's just crash out now and rally for tomorrow.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
How is Baba? Snow? Li Foil?

Who won the fight?

Are we still on course?

Who was hurt?

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!

Nyaa posted:

He considered your words for a moment. "No, I suppose not. The original goal was for you to learn about 'survival' at sea... Hopefully, you learned something out of all this."

"Sorry, I..." He seems to be having difficulty answering your request, "I don't have the heart to watch another child come into harm anymore... This mission... Will be my last." He took a deep breath, "I plan to return to my children at my hometown and take up some laboring job that is less risky."

Nyaa posted:

He paused a moment as if reflecting something in his mind. "In this kind business, there will always be injuries no matter how safe it looks. It is a harsh lesson that I have finally learned in this trip." He eyes opens and look at you with a sincere and remorseful face, "... And I am sorry for bringing you and your friend into such danger. I was a fool."

"Hey man, drop the self-pity thing. I appreciate your concern, but I chose to come on this trip. I convinced my friends to come with me, and begged you guys to let us. I thank you deeply for your actions to defend us, we owe you our lives, but don't dishonor me by diminishing my choices, or add to your own troubles by taking on undeserved guilt.

If you feel you have to do something to assuage your conscience then teach me. You'll never need to defend me again, and I can defend others in your place. If you truly wish to retire and become a laborer, then I wish you all the best, but don't do it on my account. Either way, I would be honored to call you a friend."

Offer him our hand, or whatever is the cultural equivalent, I don't know.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
A , LET THE KUNG FU BEGIN.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
Noon: A
Night: L

No idea what the Unending Street of Lanterns is, but it sounds pretty choice.

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
I/J: Ignore him, make noodles for Baba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
A, let's get our fortunes did!