Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

What the heck do you use to beat monlight princess-no rcv/awoken skill?
Can't one shot the boss, second round leaders are bound, third round die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

RoboCicero posted:

Pulled an L. Kali, though is she competitive with my A. Bastet? I don't have a Ra or Horus where I know she'd be the spotlight sub on.

Am I right in going with L. Kali, Sun Quan, L. Meta, Arthur, Fuuma would be a good team, or should I sub in Valk / Athena? Are there other off-color subs I should keep an eye out for?

Sounds like a good Light Kali team to me. And yes, she is absolutely competitive with Awoken Bastet.

As for other subs, Dark Izanami is nice in situations where you might need some damage reduction, and anything with Move Time awakenings (e.g. Yomi) would definitely be useful. Oh, and if you ever get another Light Kali, she's a fantastic sub for herself.

Velveteen posted:

I pulled a Cao Cao last game and it seems everyone likes it. I assume its because its a good sub? or is it a good leader? Also I got a phoenix from the PAL machine which people seem to want too but it doesn't really seem that useful.

Oh since BFFs are resetting next week, I should find a Bastet leader to BFF!

Cao Cao is a great sub in mono-Red teams.

Phoenix is a required material to evolve Awoken Shiva, which is why it's in demand right now. Beyond that, it's not terribly useful.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Velveteen posted:

I pulled a Cao Cao last game and it seems everyone likes it. I assume its because its a good sub? or is it a good leader? Also I got a phoenix from the PAL machine which people seem to want too but it doesn't really seem that useful.

I want/need both of those :argh:

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

djwetmouse posted:

I used lkali with devilbast to eat the bind. Hit her once to get her killable and then izanagi to ensure the kill

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm the type of pony everypony should know
Ok thanks I'll keep those until the day I get some fire stuff.

I got my 10 day log in stones and decide to throw them in the REM because I like to waste my stones. Silver egg, dragon knight. :doh:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Evil Fluffy posted:

With 2 progs even a red unit makes OoH a cakewalk.

Especially when that red unit is a hypermax Vegito buddy. :ssj:

Sorry, units that aren't in NA don't actually exist to me.

Also why do I keep messing up on the last floor of Zera????? So freaking pissed off.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

djwetmouse posted:

Echidna to menace, flaming shitbird to murder.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Velveteen posted:

Ok thanks I'll keep those until the day I get some fire stuff.

The thing you should know about a phoenix is that it's hard to get ahold of one in the first place. Even the best farming spot right now is a difficult descended dungeon with a drop rate of maybe 5%. It took me over 1500 stamina to get mine. If you ever luck into pulling a Shiva in the future, holding on to that phoenix will save you a bit of heartache.

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
How do all these low-rank people in JP have dragonball Z leaders?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Velveteen posted:

Oh since BFFs are resetting next week, I should find a Bastet leader to BFF!

One of Cao Cao's ults get a green sub type and 2 prongs. His active includes a delay. I could imagine sticking him in a Bastet team.

If you're super low level and your only other leader is Bastet then I'd say throw together a Cao Cao team for some lazy farming. It's probably not worth doing if you've other stuff or a decent max team size.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.

IntelligibleChoir posted:

starter accounts and/or not really playing that often probably

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

McDragon posted:

I'd like to if you'll have me. usually hypermax Ronia/Beelz/Athena but I need to practice using L.Kali more. Got a whole bunch of other stuff too at various states of plusses and skills like Shiva, Pandora, Lu Bu, D.Meta and some more gimmicky stuff, hopefully A.Bastet soon

391,570,232 if that sounds okay to you two?

The Hebug posted:

Sure, as long as it works for Plorkyeran. Let's wait to hear back since he is full on friends at the moment.

Fine with me! I bought some more friend slots.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Ultimate Rush dungeons will continue to have appearances from the Five Elements. These Five Elements Gods will drop one of five Spirit Jewels useful for Evo Fusions!
*The appearance rates of the Five Element Gods varies between each dungeon.

edit: coin dungeons

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Sono posted:

Echidna to menace, flaming shitbird to murder.

OMG I completely forgot about menace and other multi turn delays. It's so out of the meta from so many effect resistance bosses.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

IntelligibleChoir posted:

I have a dude on my friends list that I added the first day I started playing and who has never made it over a day or two since he last played. He is rank 70. I'm not quite sure wtf he's doing.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.
most of the people who do that basically hit 50 stam and then try to run themselves into descends head first basically forever ime

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
So i'm also in needs to find a BFF camp, still haven't used mine. This is my padherder https://www.padherder.com/user/coaxmetal/, just updated. Right now im leading with L/L ra but will switch to verd for farming once I get that team leveled up and evo'd. Ill keep ra in the first slot though. 2nd is up for grabs, i have dkali in it right now (also needs leveling).

So, im looking for someone who has some combo of ra/isis/lkali/verd/horus/whoever else is good with verd.

Also down to form a triangle ofc, but id like to use my bFF before the reset. I know GoodBee you had mentioned forming a triangle for that dkali.

id is 333177305

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Is there an easy way to update padherder when playing on an iphone? Guides I'm finding seem out of date.

After rolling Verdandi I lucked into Parvati so now I feel like my Two True Leader Slots are clear (Parvati and Ronia), so I want to update and post my box before asking for teambuilding advice.

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
In case anyone was feeling like foolishly spending money on the summer REM in NA here are the results of me flooding all of my challenge mode stones from my new account into it on JP:

Chibi Kirin
Chibi Leilan
Chibi Meimei
Chibi Leilan
Chibi divine queen hera (yay)
Chibi Yomi (yay)
Chibi Kirin
Awilda (yay?)
Chibi Karin
Chibi Meimei
Chibi Ronia (yay)

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

maou shoujo posted:

The thing you should know about a phoenix is that it's hard to get ahold of one in the first place. Even the best farming spot right now is a difficult descended dungeon with a drop rate of maybe 5%. It took me over 1500 stamina to get mine. If you ever luck into pulling a Shiva in the future, holding on to that phoenix will save you a bit of heartache.

Or you can do what I did: Pull a phoenix over a year ago and then decide "you know I don't have any reason to keep this" and throw it away, resulting in you pulling Shiva maybe a week later. :shepicide:

Plorkyeran posted:

I have a dude on my friends list that I added the first day I started playing and who has never made it over a day or two since he last played. He is rank 70. I'm not quite sure wtf he's doing.

Refreshing it for his main account probably? Or

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

most of the people who do that basically hit 50 stam and then try to run themselves into descends head first basically forever ime

Which is what I do 99% of my playtime on PAD JP.

The only thing better than blind runs of a descended dungeon is when you also end up clearing it. :getin:

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

poor life choice posted:

Is there an easy way to update padherder when playing on an iphone? Guides I'm finding seem out of date.

After rolling Verdandi I lucked into Parvati so now I feel like my Two True Leader Slots are clear (Parvati and Ronia), so I want to update and post my box before asking for teambuilding advice.

I just do it by hand :clint:

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Plorkyeran posted:

Fine with me! I bought some more friend slots.

Ok! Hebug -> Plorkysan -> McDragon then.

McDragon 391,570,232
Plorkysan 379,720,313
Hebug 333,867,243

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.
https://www.padherder.com/user/djently/monsters/

Can folks take a look at my box and advise me on putting together a good LKali team?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jinnigan posted:

https://www.padherder.com/user/djently/monsters/

Can folks take a look at my box and advise me on putting together a good LKali team?

L.Meta(or Isis)/D.Izanami(or Yomi, if you need time)/Fuma/Free slot

Use the last slot to put a delayer, a prongy Light mon (Athena), Valk, sandalphon, etc. depending on your needs.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

coaxmetal posted:

So i'm also in needs to find a BFF camp, still haven't used mine. This is my padherder https://www.padherder.com/user/coaxmetal/, just updated. Right now im leading with L/L ra but will switch to verd for farming once I get that team leveled up and evo'd. Ill keep ra in the first slot though. 2nd is up for grabs, i have dkali in it right now (also needs leveling).

So, im looking for someone who has some combo of ra/isis/lkali/verd/horus/whoever else is good with verd.

Also down to form a triangle ofc, but id like to use my bFF before the reset. I know GoodBee you had mentioned forming a triangle for that dkali.

id is 333177305

I sent you an invite. I'm 304,382,267 I used my pre-reset BFF already though. I still want a slot 2 DKali triangle. I think there was someone else who wanted to DKali triangle but already used their first BFF. I can't find who though.

shiatza
May 15, 2005

coaxmetal posted:

id is 333177305

I have all of those, but used my BFF already. Most are all skilled up or just a few away from max skill, but they need some +'s. Kali is 297 and the next two in line are Bastet and Ra. Plus some other stuff.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
19 minutes of star vault = 33 plus eggs. Eat a dick, 3x normals.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I still need to do a present trade, I'm 311,273,387 if anyone still has one

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Rasczak posted:

I still need to do a present trade, I'm 311,273,387 if anyone still has one

I have mine, 333,188,286 Bview SA. Let me know if we're swapping and I'll shoot you the present.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

shiatza posted:

I have all of those, but used my BFF already. Most are all skilled up or just a few away from max skill, but they need some +'s. Kali is 297 and the next two in line are Bastet and Ra. Plus some other stuff.

whats your id? I might bff you if I dont find folks to triangle with before the reset

shiatza
May 15, 2005

300,701,387. I think we are friends already

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

poor life choice posted:

I have mine, 333,188,286 Bview SA. Let me know if we're swapping and I'll shoot you the present.

Let's do it, accepting invite

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

shiatza posted:

300,701,387. I think we are friends already

oh yup we are. I didn't recognize your forums name

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Rasczak posted:

Let's do it, accepting invite

Brachy and dark snow globe. :cheers:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

poor life choice posted:

Brachy and dark snow globe. :cheers:

Fire and dark snow globe :cheers:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plorkyeran posted:

I have a guy I friended as a babby who is now rank 212 and has a max-level Lagavulin up in his leader slot (now both leader slots) every single time he comes up on my friend list; right now his last activity was 8h ago

I keep him for the novelty factor at this point

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

The Hebug posted:

Ok! Hebug -> Plorkysan -> McDragon then.

McDragon 391,570,232
Plorkysan 379,720,313
Hebug 333,867,243

Ok, added you both. So I select Hebug_SA as BFF next? Don't want to mess it up like a big idiot, thought I'd better check first and make sure I've got the right idea

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
Real talk I thought it was Saturday at 3am and ran Ocean of Heaven like 6 times and got 4 pluses. I totally thought it started then :v: I guess I was just lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I have a guy I friended as a babby who is now rank 212 and has a max-level Lagavulin up in his leader slot (now both leader slots) every single time he comes up on my friend list; right now his last activity was 8h ago

I keep him for the novelty factor at this point

The first guy to BFF me in Japan was another Goku who started around the time I did, as he was one of my original random friends I got during the DBZ collab. He's never hit +297 despite getting to around +150 before I broke +100, but he had one of those bonus awakenings on his Goku and it's a time extension.

I never use him more than once a day because he's not one of my multiple hypermax Vegito buddies though. :shrug:

• Locked thread