Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

TheMcD posted:

Now, she keeps spitting coins out if you take them, so with my game design hat on, I presume that this will be part of a puzzle you can gently caress up - so that you can go and get another coin and try again. No idea what this actually is used for, guess we'll eventually find out.

Oh, I hope it's a game-length extending puzzle requiring 437 coins which you have to fetch one after the other.

TheMcD posted:

...what the gently caress just happened? Either that was originally supposed to be a segment that got cut for time or the like, or that was just one big joke, what with all this exciting poo poo happening and the player not being able to see a single bit of it. Oh well, guess we'll just move on.

I'm guessing a copy of tribute to this classic scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Jtf38I318

The game has a definite feel of Lucasarts from the golden adventure game period. It's an interesting watch and I appreciate you taking the time to translate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread