Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
ing them dead.

This has been a public service announcement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont at all support the sentiment of the original poster

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like doing this in gta v it is satisfying as gently caress

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
probably don't do it right in front of the cops like the guy in the op's picture. He probably got caught.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
well i'm hard

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you need to be sure to kill the cyclist because if they survive they can tell the cops what your car looks like

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
gbs is very mentally unwell

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you need to be sure to kill the cyclist because if they survive they can tell the cops what your car looks like

good advice itt. lets keep it coming. people need to know this stuff.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Dead bikers means we get our lane back!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you shouldnt kill people op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
install a cow catcher on your car to reduce the dents on your hood and roof

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ing them dead.

What's the correct term for a group of cyclists traveling in a tightly-packed clump like that

Like would you call it a "gaggle" or a "swarm" or a "pustule" or what

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

loving great now i have a gigantic wreath made out of spandex shreds i gotta look at every time i go down that road

thanks for not door checking them like a normal human, fucknut

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Theres a guy here locally whos been throwing large chunks of concrete at bikers:

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/08/09/answers-tough-to-find-after-cyclist-hit-by-chunk-of-concrete/

Hes driving a white ford bronco and wearing a glove. OJ Simpson was unavailable for comment.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JB50 posted:

Theres a guy here locally whos been throwing large chunks of concrete at bikers:

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/08/09/answers-tough-to-find-after-cyclist-hit-by-chunk-of-concrete/

Hes driving a white ford bronco and wearing a glove. OJ Simpson was unavailable for comment.

the hero st. paul deserves

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thathonkey posted:

you shouldnt kill people op

bikers aren't people

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Xaris posted:

gbs is very mentally unwell

This wouldn't have happened if the bikers had a car. :colbert:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Right in front of a cop? Probably was running from the cops to begin with and was trying to dodge them and hosed up those dudes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

Right in front of a cop? Probably was running from the cops to begin with and was trying to dodge them and hosed up those dudes.

it's a trick perspective; the cop actually hit them and the car is braking to avoid

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

JB50 posted:

Lol that's awesome.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ing them dead.

looks like those dumb bike idiots had all the time in the world to get out of the way but noooooope they're on bikes they don't have to pay attention to the world around them because they're on bikes lol get owned idiots

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

What's the correct term for a group of cyclists traveling in a tightly-packed clump like that

peloton

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

a "coffin" haha

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a graveyard

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

thathonkey posted:

a graveyard

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

a graveyard

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
america ruins your brain

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you may need to back up a few times in order to accomplish full roadkill

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
that cop be like "whoa whats this fuckin guy doin i better swerve''

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ing them dead.

There's just no way "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead wasn't blasting on that guy's stereo when that picture was taken

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

You doin some cool rear end poo poo. That's what you're doin.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"SHARE THE ROAD!" *does 5 mph in the middle of a 40 mph lane because he's in his 'cool down' phase*

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Paging Shaggar to intone opinions on car-bicycle violence.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I had a coworker who had been with the astronomy dept for 50 years, and biked to work every day.

He took care of his grandson (down's syndrome) and his wife (cancer) for years, all while biking to work 15 miles every day. He was in his mid 80s.

He got run over and killed last week because someone ran a red light (not him!)

I don't give a gently caress about this LOL YEAH FUNNY AND EDGY IM GAY new GBS bullshit when it comes to this topic. gently caress you if you think driving your car in an unsafe manner is at all funny, you're a goddamned rear end in a top hat and you should know it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

I had a coworker who had been with the astronomy dept for 50 years, and biked to work every day.

He took care of his grandson (down's syndrome) and his wife (cancer) for years, all while biking to work 15 miles every day. He was in his mid 80s.

I don't give a gently caress about this LOL YEAH FUNNY AND EDGY IM GAY new GBS bullshit when it comes to this topic. gently caress you if you think driving your car in an unsafe manner is at all funny, you're a goddamned rear end in a top hat and you should know it.

I bet if he was in a car he would have lived

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

satanic splash-back posted:

I bet if he was in a car he would have lived

im gay

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

This wouldn't have happened if he had a car. Cycling around carsis dangerous and should not be allowed. Still sad though, sorry about your friend. :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

and that man was albert einstein

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

JB50 posted:

Ah, they hit poor little Mackenzie :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my uncle was killed adfter getting hit by a car on a bicycle. he gave me a necklace thing when i was a baby and i still wear it and cry

• Locked thread