Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
man i dunno, i really hate cyclists who break traffic laws. they're all in their cyclist human being gear going all taking up a lane, "hey i'm a vehicle, share the road" and then blow a red light. and a stop sign. or go down some impossibly windy road in the middle of the country and just create a traffic jam smack dab in nowhere.

i'm not a bad person ok'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Yeah a 0.5 horsepower flesh and bone cyclist should have the same exact rules as a 3000lb 200hp metal death machine.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Looks like a real bang up job by both dumb bicyclists and dumb truck driver

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

JB50 posted:

Heh bicyclists:

drat, gently caress ups abound

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ing them dead.

This has been a public service announcement.

want to see an after picture of the front of the car

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Just throw a pomegranate and some tiny metal scraps into a blender.

Slather the mix on a HotWheels and boom, you got it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Im at work now. Got here by car. And fyi, I used my Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead, which made me think of this thread.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
8/10 cyclists ive met, talked to and nearly been run over by on foot are basically hitler who dont give a flying gently caress about traffic, its rules, or anyone else participating in it.
Mow them down, I say.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

FYI, everybody thinks you ride a bike to work because you got DUIs

Can confirm this I'm hungover every time I bike to work.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Minimalist Program posted:

Im at work now. Got here by car. And fyi, I used my Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead, which made me think of this thread.

you are the hero this thread deserves.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I was driving to work the other day and I ran a red light and hit some fag on a bike and I died. gently caress bikers.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
look at these scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOCj8lUTYJE

they appear to be fighting for the right to be retarded and kind of militantly gently caress up and stand in the way in the middle of the road
like hurr durr i've got no road sense or self preservation but instead of keeping out of the road i'm goi

vug fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Aug 21, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Just throw a pomegranate and some tiny metal scraps into a blender.

Slather the mix on a HotWheels and boom, you got it.

uuunnnnr i want to see how hosed the car got duh. hitting all those people would gently caress that car up

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

From now on, I'm only ever going to open-road bike with a kitten on my shoulder or in my bike somewhere.

I will break the minds of many awful people. And I'll have you on GoPro as you struggle to come to terms with it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

There was some bearded hipster chode in a black and hot pink suit riding down the shoulder on a 2-lane highway tonight and demonstrated typical rear end in a top hat bicyclist tactics. Best place to ride in a 4' wide shoulder? Rides on the white line so his left side is in the lane and slows traffic to a crawl on a 55mph highway.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Take the bus, loving cyclists

Its annoying to be stuck behind a bus that's at a bus stop, but at the same time I'm thinking, "hey, there's probably at least 5-50 people in that bus, I can wait"

But then I get stuck behind some fixie rear end in a top hat going 10 mph on a boulevard where the cars are going 45, probably headed to his job as a physics professor at 85 years old, who takes care of civil war veterans or whatever bullshit we are coming up with today

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
americans really hate sharing things

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

There was some bearded hipster chode in a black and hot pink suit riding down the shoulder on a 2-lane highway tonight and demonstrated typical rear end in a top hat bicyclist tactics. Best place to ride in a 4' wide shoulder? Rides on the white line so his left side is in the lane and slows traffic to a crawl on a 55mph highway.

Aww...slow traffic? How hard for you, to have to endure a perfectly legal thing for a very short time!

My prayers go out to you in your immense suffering at the hands of bicyclist tactics.

and btw, he legally was allowed to leave the shoulder and occupy a full lane(depending on the state you're in). You're literally bitching about a guy who was being polite to you - a total stranger.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Do It Once Right posted:

Aww...slow traffic? How hard for you, to have to endure a perfectly legal thing for a very short time!

My prayers go out to you in your immense suffering at the hands of bicyclist tactics.

and btw, he legally was allowed to leave the shoulder and occupy a full lane(depending on the state you're in). You're literally bitching about a guy who was being polite to you - a total stranger.

A dude who inconveniences hundreds of people just so he can do exactly what he wants all the time and gently caress everyone else, yeah what a considerate hero. Just go to a gym like a normal person

Cyclists are the hippie version of those trucks with confederate flags that have the filters removed so they can blow thick smoke at people.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

FYI, everybody thinks you ride a bike to work because you got DUIs

this is almost entirely why I have a nice helmet and bike, riding a beater + no helmet = DUIs

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

A dude who inconveniences hundreds of people just so he can do exactly what he wants all the time and gently caress everyone else

An SUV driver?

BOOOOOOOOM!

Suck it. Selective quote ownage

Taylor Swift Crotch-chop.

Suuuuuck it.

(I cannot emphasize how much I want you to suck my dick and be embarrassed about how thick and long it is compared to yours)

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Do It Once Right posted:

From now on, I'm only ever going to open-road bike with a kitten on my shoulder or in my bike somewhere.

I will break the minds of many awful people. And I'll have you on GoPro as you struggle to come to terms with it.

Do It Once Right posted:

An SUV driver?

BOOOOOOOOM!

Suck it. Selective quote ownage

Taylor Swift Crotch-chop.

Suuuuuck it.

(I cannot emphasize how much I want you to suck my dick and be embarrassed about how thick and long it is compared to yours)

Please livestream your GoPro footage so we can hear the sound a human head getting caught in a wheel well makes

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Please livestream your GoPro footage so we can hear the sound a human head getting caught in a wheel well makes

Dont worry he cant reproduce due to his lowered sperm count from his bike seat.

:boom:

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Out of the loving way bicycle, I need to get home as fast as I can to deposit my virile seed into my fat wife so I can have some more kids that will grow up to be fat, weak, and maladjusted on account of I'm a lazy slob with anger issues.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

President Kucinich posted:

Out of the loving way bicycle, I need to get home as fast as I can to deposit my virile seed into my fat wife so I can have some more kids that will grow up to be fat, weak, and maladjusted on account of I'm a lazy slob with anger issues.

This is what bicycle havers actually believe. A bunch of fat shaming losers with good time management skills.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone should just ride motorcycles

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

President Kucinich posted:

This is what bicycle havers actually believe. A bunch of fat shaming losers with good time management skills.

All people who participate in sports that require endurance rather than strength are like that. I recommend using your Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead. Minimalist Program has demonstrated several times how effective this method is.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Xaris posted:

gbs is very mentally unwell

for really real

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

a creepy colon posted:

prolly tell the bikers to get on the sidewalk

it is illegal to bike on the sidewalk in many states because they consider bikes vehicles that are required to ride on the road.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
https://youtu.be/6gQNgh6iSBM

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Itt: Fat goons angry at fit people

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I've seen a lot of fat bicyclists

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if u were fit and not a horrible fatty you wouldn't need to bike QED motherfucker

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Fansy posted:

Itt: Fat goons angry at fit people

lol I love the automatic assumption that anyone who hates on cyclist must be fat.

Bitch I'm a svelte 165 and drive everywhere because this is America. If I want to work out, I go to a gym, not the loving public highway system.

Also I don't cycle at the gym ether because I'm not a little babby who wants ripped thighs and noodle arms.

Anyway, more on topic: Please share your stories of how you Used your Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them Dead today.

You should try to do this everyday. It is THE number one most efficient way to rid your area of cyclists. Be careful though, in the fall they know they are going to start dying off soon and tend to behave more erratically. The best time to render them dead is early spring, before they have a chance to build a hive and lay eggs. One cyclist can lay as many as 2000 eggs thus infecting the entire city.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dead Gay Romans posted:

If I want to work out, I go to a gym, not the loving public highway system.

naem
May 29, 2011

Pitdragon posted:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Pitdragon posted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*me, against cloudy grey back curtain whilst wearing a tie, speaking to the camera in a 1980s VHS dating tape* Im using my Vehicle to Slam into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus Rendering them dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

I like zooming past cyclists on my motorbike and pulling my pants down and yelling eat my rear end and they just look down and try to act like they are pedling harder but i know they are crying and offended and have one testicle

• Locked thread