Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The choreography (is that the right word?) of Gwen's initial encounter with Garth is goddamn terrible. Both participants end up looking retarded and blind and really loving retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

corn in the bible posted:

hero-u is terrible
hero-u is not even out yet

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I rather liked Heroine's Quest, and I'm hoping to replay it with a different class if and when they finally patch their mind-numbingly stupid interface design choices.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

mauman posted:

Holy loving poo poo....

well, I found a conclusive (not speculative) reason to NOT buy this game.

Huh. I was about to post the same based on the contents of the episode. No, not the story-content, but rather the "series of arbitrary Dragon-Lair minigames".

One more reason to see the game LP'd rather than buy it.

• Locked thread