Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dressed up as the 1992 Capcom arcade quiz game Quiz & Dragons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Nice.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jizz & Fagons

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YvDfiAXT8

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

dressed up as the 1992 Capcom arcade quiz game Quiz & Dragons.

he recently made a concept album about Wrestling. actually I love the mountain goats

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

frank.club posted:

he recently made a concept album about Wrestling. actually I love the mountain goats

I do to.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Jizz & Fagons

Please do not advertise your business here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mountain Goatse

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm gonna see the Moutain Goats live and in concert in October in beautiful downtown St. Augustine

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i like this

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

he's nice people. never met the wife and i forgot he has a son

Dec 26, 2012

that rules, and he's good and makes good music. bye

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
these mountain goat human being these mountain goat gay gay than facking hulk hogan i gently caress their rear end and make them humble

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

starbarry clock posted:

these mountain goat human being these mountain goat gay gay than facking hulk hogan i gently caress their rear end and make them humble

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

hey ris

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I too have heard of and witnessed the performer Mountain Goats

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they had a show I could've gone to on an exam day =[

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
1992 is near the start of his career so I have a feeling their marriage did not go well. most of his songs are about bad marriages

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*singing in nasally voice* Gas this thread! Gas it now! I hate it and it's bad for the Imp Zone!

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
There's one song that sounds all serious and biblical (I guess that's most of them) but when I saw him play it he said that the chorus came from Odin Sphere. Then he made a joke about skimpy JRPG outfits.

He wrote a song about Mario with Kaki King.

His book is good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Look out Internet, I like The Mountain Goats AND Death Grips. I'm a rebel.

• Locked thread