Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

you would think it would be awesome, having a wizard for a doctor, but it definitely has some cons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

doctor: how is that new medication working?

me: ribbit, ribbit

doctor: well, that's to be expected. the swelling has gone down though, right?

google THIS

he's been working on his devination lately and it's driving me crazy

"what brings you here today? wait, don't tell me! (puts hand to his forehead, concentrates) (sighs) ok, tell me."

google THIS

(wizard doctor sticks his wand in my ear)

me: would it kill you to use an otoscope?

google THIS

"i'll be frank. you have six weeks to live, tops. I'd like to talk to you about your options for after that."

google THIS

BrownianMotion posted:

me: what is this medicine you are giving me doc?
WizMD: it is a rare form of alchemy called a placebo
me: how does it work?
WizMD: hahahahahahaha. haha. Magic.
me: nice.

google THIS

it's really hard to fit a ritual knife into the sharps bin

google THIS

as with all surgeries there is a risk of infection, and there is also a 10% chance of critical failure resulting in your disintegration. sign here please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(a woman is in a hospital bed, in labor, with her husband)

orderly: ok, looks like you're all set. the doctor will be here in a moment. (leaves)

(a giant head appears)

giant head: I AM GYNECOZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL. LET'S HAVE A BABY.

(hours later)

gynecoz: IT'S A BOY. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GYNECOZ HAS SPOKEN.

wife: we're parents, honey!

husband: yeah, he looks just like...actually he looks kind of like...that orderly from earlier...

(rustling from the other half of the semiprivate room)

gynecoz: PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

• Locked thread