Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
ive just been taught a secret handshake, and i cant tell you about it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lots of people think they know the secret handshake, but they dont..... i know the secret handshake, not them......

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the secret handshake takes five minutes to complete if you know the optimal strats

weird

by zen death robot
i wear really long sleeves to protect the secrecy of my handshake

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot
it looks like i'm just in the middle of a hectic thumb war but we're actually doing a carefully choreographed handshake. not only does it let us recognise other club members, it makes us look very fierce when we do it. its only fitting for the fierce people club

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
if you're really close with someone you don't need to prove it with a flashy handshake, that's why the couples' secret handshake is totally motionless

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
it's up up down down circle circle square then press and hold the reset button. everyone has a different place for the reset button so it can get awkward

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Senior Management

The handshake had to be kept secret because of all the injury lawsuits. Plus it really was too lewd for some people.

:jerry:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Vynar posted:

The handshake had to be kept secret because of all the injury lawsuits. Plus it really was too lewd for some people.

not everyone likes to be shaken there

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

ChairmanMeow posted:

not everyone likes to be shaken there
not everyone has enough fat to make it a proper undulating wave of meat >:/

DeepQantas

If you can't get it right you can always call Sierra Hotline for advice

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
a milkshake where the secret ingredient is puree of hands

----------------

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
fist bump-palm slide-cough twice-do a twirl-now with flair-jazz hands!

FartGhost

weird posted:

it looks like i'm just in the middle of a hectic thumb war but we're actually doing a carefully choreographed handshake. not only does it let us recognise other club members, it makes us look very fierce when we do it. its only fitting for the fierce people club

social vegan

i practiced the secret handshake in the mirror all of last night and boy are my arms tired

DeepQantas

weird posted:

Only problem is now all the people not in the club know me as the guy who sucks at thumbwars.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
there's one where you pop your hand off and swap hands with another person. it's a terrible price to pay, but the club really does have the best falafel in town

----------------

DeepQantas

yea you really got to hand it to them

FutonForensic

for real though, a handshake where you break each other's arm at the end would be really cool. it'd be painful, but it'd also show a lot of commitment and camaraderie. and you get to be cast buddies!! :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Gee, I wouldn't want to be there when they get married

• Locked thread