Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How did you know it was a roach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

god forbid a hint of nutrition sneaks into a bag of doritos

You must of typed this with the hugest, most flamboyant lisp possible. Go back to San Francisco.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

it got into a bag of doritos and i ate the doritos and you dont look at each chip as you eat it ok

dude the exact same loving thing happened to me when i was a little kid

it tastes pretty horrible. like you know that stench they shoot everywhere? like that but a lot stronger and in your mouth.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Roaches don't shoot a stench.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I would imagine it was pooping and peeing everywhere.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I would imagine it was pooping and peeing everywhere.

Even if it was the combined taste of roach body, roach pee, and roach turd, I doubt it could overpower the taste of any Dorito.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Those purple ones, the sweet chili flavor. There's no way anyone would notice unless the chip was completely covered in roaches.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

:yikes:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I imagine there are a lot worse tasting bugs than roaches, which fall into the 'neutral' flavor profile as far as bugs go in my mind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ate a beetle when i was a retard kid, it wasn't bad for a bug

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

We eat here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

net cafe scandal posted:

I think this is a kind of regional thing based on what species of roach you have around.

The ones at my family's place in the south reminded me of dr. Pepper when they got crushed so I can only imagine they tasted just as foul

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shellfish are pretty much sea bugs and they're delicious

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Augh! Plthooy! Another fat loving juicy cock in my Lays Ripples!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The scene wher they shoot a tennis ball at Prestons nut sack in slow motion was really good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the one where they snort wasabi and just puke on the table and keep doing it over and over again piling puke on the table while laughing their asses off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've seen more Wildboyz than Jackass though, sadly. I think I've only seen the first two movies

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I've seen more Wildboyz than Jackass though, sadly. I think I've only seen the first two movies
Jackass 3D is epic beyond description.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jackass 3D is on Netflix but dunno where to find the series DVD...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
[i]

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Jackass 3D is on Netflix but dunno where to find the series DVD...

I just started The Balled of Gay Tony and trying to be offended.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I like the one where they snort wasabi and just puke on the table and keep doing it over and over again piling puke on the table while laughing their asses off.

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

The scene wher they shoot a tennis ball at Prestons nut sack in slow motion was really good.

That was Wee Man.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I once had a roomate that tried to take up chewing in order to quit smoking and the motherfucker spat into a can without noticing I was drinking from it (he was drunk or something) and I can confirm that it'll make you vomit for a few hours afterwards.

This happened to me as well, but it was my dad spitting into a coffee cup the same color as the one I was drinking from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My grossest drink moment was when I was like 8 and all proud of myself for buying my very own 2 liter bottle of sprite and I let my sister take a swig and she got backwash in it so I made her drink the entire thing as punishment. I guess it's not really gross but it was fairly badass.

• Locked thread