Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dalton Castle nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DJExile posted:

Is Josh basically the only one left outside of Dixie who's drinking that koolaid? Or is even he trying to convince himself this wasn't a terrible career move?

hes getting worked on twitter. its very funny

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
#August1Warning

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

This is my favorite non-match segment

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
“The biggest challenge for us is building a brand in the U.S.,” said Carter, who is TNA’s president. “That’s where we need to grow. We’re contracted to Destination America through the end of the year, and we are in discussions going on for 2016.”

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

skaboomizzy posted:

Getting drunk and betting on the pig races at a fair sounds like the most fun time ever to me.

i can confirm that its a hell of a time

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MotU posted:

do you have pig races often near you and if so 1) where do you live 2) can we hang out

yes

1. tennessee, but the fairs with the good poo poo are in the deep parts of tennessee where my kin live
2. yes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Trollologist posted:

No joke. I would kill to watch a wrestling promotion that is wholly on a streaming service.

#NetflixNeedsLucha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

John Quixote posted:

Congrats on finding the TNAMecca meetup.

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Chris James 2 posted:

Is it January yet

I want to see where this shitshow ends up next that's below DA

nashville public broadcasting

Josh Matthews records commentary in a toilet stall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

yikes

• Locked thread