Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if you're really angry, you don't even use Dear, but as you get into the letter you start relaxing and becoming more reasonable. example:

Attn: Landlord

Upon moving into your property, I discovered that the door lock was smashed off, there's a blackened abyss that eventually leads to a heavily bolted door in this weird closet, a strange closet that is higher up the wall than I am tall that sings softly whenever the light's off, and the clawfoot tub decided a good time to do squats was while I was taking a shower. None of these things were on the lease, that we agreed upon, and in no way did you inform me I was moving into Stephen King's winter inspiration apartment. Please come over here and fix the lock and add a circle of salt mixed with silver in the closet. In return I'll put a sound dampener in the closet and put some creatine down the tub's drain.

Awaiting your reply,
Qwerinty

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
wtg just stapling that poo poo up on every wall and utility pole he comes across

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

railroad terror posted:

Dear Julio,

Thank you for contacting Comcast Customer Support! Here at Comcast, we value all our customers' opinions and take criticism very seriously in an effort to improve all customer service functions of the company.

Regarding your complaint of STOP FUVKING CALLING ME we believe the customer service representative assigned to your case, Barnaby C. Squid, did not take all the recommended steps necessary to resolve your complaint.

As an apology for this microaggression, Comcast is pleased to offer you a BUNDLED LANDLINE PHONE SERVICE for only $19.99 per month, with the first two months free upon two-year satellite VOIP phone subscription! VOIP is the latest in phone technology that Comcast is pleased to bring you.

Please see the attached insert regarding your new LANDLINE PHONE SERVICE, which will begin a new billing cycle on September 4th, 2015.

Regards,

Comcast Support

lol

----------------

• Locked thread