Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

I don't really have much to bitch about but...

Dear Website Who's Function Is Critical To Me,

Please work instead of Not Working in various ways. Do not tell me "if this problem persists, report the issue to support". You don't have a report button, you don't have support, and even if you did have either, I'm drat sure reporting the problem wouldn't fix anything for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Dear Car Windshield,

You got a 2 foot crack along where the rearview is when I pressed on you from the inside. I am not that strong...

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lil Cunty posted:

yes and i would appreciate your help in writing a strongly worded letter abou tit

You could have a lawyer do it, probably could pretend it made you sick or something... if your feeling ethically dubious

• Locked thread