Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brexit the Frog

hey guys

I've been considering some KB ink for a couple years now, but i dunno how to go about it.

a lot of people seem to get her little monogram thing:

which I'm not really in love with

i've been thinking about trying to find somebody who could faithfully replicate this album cover tho:

what to you guys think? is there some iconography i'm overlooking that'd make for a sick tat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

are those animals coming out of her vagina

Brexit the Frog

bacalou posted:

are those animals coming out of her vagina

it is likely

fuck. marry. t-rex

Those are both bad tats imo, but the second is less so, verging on ok

fuck. marry. t-rex

Also where on your body that's most important lol

Brexit the Frog

i've also considered just getting a text tattoo that says "i really loving like kate bush"

but then there's the question of typefaces! so much to consider. exhausting

Brexit the Frog

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Also where on your body that's most important lol

something like the album cover would need space to breathe, so my back i think? anthony kiedis style

smaller stuff would be on my upper arms. maybe my calf?

fuck. marry. t-rex

Let me emphasize how terrible getting that weird little symbol would be

Brexit the Frog

Let me emphasize how terrible getting that weird little symbol would be

oh no, that was never in the running. i just wanted to show what some other people have been known to do

fuck. marry. t-rex

A good starting place for tattoo ideas is "is this better than a bumper sticker?" The first one fails this test

fuck. marry. t-rex

I guess your a guy the second one would be alright on the shoulder blade going down your arm

fuck. marry. t-rex

If you were a girl and just didn't give a gently caress you could have the stream of animals going across your inner thigh to your mons lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

Personally I think if you are going to permanently affix a image to your body u would shoot for something higher than "band I like" but that's me [not a patronizing tone]

fuck. marry. t-rex

For instance someone I know has 2 american warplanes across his chest which is goofy and not deep but characterful unlike a band thing so I think it's p good

fuck. marry. t-rex

Getting a band tat is like getting your zodiac tatted on you. Lots of people do it, and I think it's a bad idea unless you are covered with all kinds of poo poo and just don't care

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
The words "KATE BUSH" in the undreadible metal band logo font like:

Brexit the Frog

I guess your a guy the second one would be alright on the shoulder blade going down your arm

yeah it seems like it'd work ok in that configuration

Personally I think if you are going to permanently affix a image to your body u would shoot for something higher than "band I like" but that's me [not a patronizing tone]

no offense taken, but dumb band stuff is some of the only stuff i'd consider tbh

Brexit the Frog

Spanish Manlove posted:

The words "KATE BUSH" in the undreadible metal band logo font like:

gonna think on this a while / maybe try to develop one myself

fuck. marry. t-rex

If you don't care about it being 110% faithful you could work the stream into a half sleeve or full sleeve which could look really good if they wrap the image well

Brexit the Frog

If you don't care about it being 110% faithful you could work the stream into a half sleeve or full sleeve which could look really good if they wrap the image well

yeah i kinda wish there was an uncropped version to work with. i love the look of those weird kids' book monsters, but i don't trust any old dude to replicate them

Cyber Dog

dont do it brotha. or just get the dude on the swan (goose?)

fuck. marry. t-rex

Also if this is your first tat don't start with a huge half sleeve get something small and work up to the big thing you really want

Cyber Dog

also im no artist but that poo poo looks rlly hard to do a good tattoo of. so make sure u spare no expense and research yr tattoo artist. r u familiar with getting tattoos?

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
uh wAKEUP AmeriKKKA! George W was categoricallly the WORST president in USA histoery. i find it frankly DISKGUSTing that you would choose to support his Daughter's music career like this. F*CK the oligarchy F*ck the Bu$h political dynasty Skull and Bones beltway cronieism! Rand Pauel 2012

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shabbat goy

BATE
KUSH

^^^Consider that a mockup for your text-based tattoo^^^

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

uh wAKEUP AmeriKKKA! George W was categoricallly the WORST president in USA histoery. i find it frankly DISKGUSTing that you would choose to support his Daughter's music career like this. F*CK the oligarchy F*ck the Bu$h political dynasty Skull and Bones beltway cronieism! Rand Pauel 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
fuck. marry. t-rex

Get "Choose Your Destiny" in the mortal kombat font right on your tailbone

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
K A T E B U S H knuck tats

mags

Gomi Day posted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Cyber Dog

Gomi Day posted:

Cyber Dog

Brexit the Frog

Gomi Day posted:

Senior Management

get the monogram thing tattooed on your dick. There is no other option. There is no solution more optimal. Tattoo your dick.

:jerry:

mags

do the album art over your balls so when they are shriveled it looks rad

paul_soccer12 posted:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
or... dont :cheers:

fema crisis actor