Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

nomadologique posted:

absoluitely not, poo poo is dangerous as gently caress

was watching a texting driver going 60mph last night, he was swerving in and out of his lane constantly, just like he was drunk

in fact i thought he was drunk until i finally decided to pass him and saw the glow of his phone

if you're a dickhead who texts while driving, please, please don't. this is an earnest appeal.

also watch herzog's PSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BqFkRwdFZ0

"This note is from Martin Schwartz, the father of the children that had passed away from my accident."

"The father of the kids I killed because I'm a consummate waste of flesh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Im not going to read that study but im gonna have to question their methodology snyway. Do yall have any idea what .15 BAC feels like? Lol if texting makes you 7x worse at driving than being that drunk then you must really really loving suck at both texting and driving even separately

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

thathonkey posted:

Im not going to read that study but im gonna have to question their methodology snyway. Do yall have any idea what .15 BAC feels like? Lol if texting makes you 7x worse at driving than being that drunk then you must really really loving suck at both texting and driving even separately

im not going to read the studies but climate change doesnt exist! i mean, yall see how much snow we got last winter?

• Locked thread