Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Hull & Oates keepers for HHL:

Jason Pominville: $25 -> $30
Derek Stepan: $26 -> $31
Steve Mason: $2 -> $3
Mike Hoffman: $1 -> $2

drat, I had a bad team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

T-Bone posted:

:siren: HHL keepers are set :siren:

Draft is tonight at 10pm EST

Team costs going into the draft, please let me know asap if something is hosed:

My keepers should cost $66 instead of $95. I looked it up and it said Steve Mason costed $32 to draft on the current results, but on last season's draft results he was drafted for $2. Not sure which is right?

MagicCube posted:

Hull & Oates keepers for HHL:

Jason Pominville: $25 -> $30
Derek Stepan: $26 -> $31
Steve Mason: $2 -> $3
Mike Hoffman: $1 -> $2

drat, I had a bad team.

MagicCube fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 4, 2015

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Team Aww Yeah Who Needs Defence?

1. (8) Evgeni Malkin (Pit - C,RW)
2. (33) Sergei Bobrovsky (Cls - G)
3. (48) Martin Jones (SJ - G)
4. (73) Filip Forsberg (Nsh - C,RW)
5. (88) Matt Duchene (Col - C,LW)
6. (113) Jiri Hudler (Cgy - C,LW,RW)
7. (128) Jeff Carter (LA - C,RW)
8. (153) Jeff Skinner (Car - C,LW,RW)
9. (168) Marian Gaborik (LA - RW)
10. (193) Max Domi (Ari - C)
11. (208) Anders Lee (NYI - C)
12. (233) Brandon Pirri (Fla - C,LW,RW)
13. (248) Mike Cammalleri (NJ - C,LW)
14. (273) Elias Lindholm (Car - C)
15. (288) Riley Sheahan (Det - C)
16. (313) Michael Frolik (Cgy - C,RW)
17. (328) Alexandre Burrows (Van - LW,RW)
18. (353) Brayden McNabb (LA - D)
19. (368) Jason Demers (Dal - D)
20. (393) Dan Hamhuis (Van - D)
21. (408) Kyle Quincey (Det - D)
22. (433) Fedor Tyutin (Cls - D)
23. (448) Carl Gunnarsson (StL - D)

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Everyone look over my lovely team (Hull & Oates) and pick the scraps. Everyone's for sale except Mrazek. There's not much there, but hell, I'll give up 2-3 pieces for a decent keeper!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

The Faulk/Reilly trade was separate and didn't involve any future cash.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I think the Karlsson one was fine at the time because it was right after he had his Achilles injury that people thought would keep him out 5-6 months, even though he was like Wolverine and came back after a month or so.

To be honest I always thought HHL had a can't cut list, but apparently not!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Veskit posted:

There's absolutely no loving way I keeper Crosby next season so he was the best person to drop. Plus I bet I could buy Crosby cheaper than the keeper cost so really I didn't see a downside.

Why wouldn't you drop Vanek who missed half the month, Bieksa who didn't play in 3 weeks, Eakin who didn't get a single point in 3 weeks, or Eric Staal who got 3 points all month? The downside is you hosed up the balance of the league by giving someone else an incredibly below value top 5 player for the next 3 years while also trying to cheat the system and screw other people. You should have a keeper taken away for next year or something because that wasn't cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I'm actually more upset that you can't spell waiver properly and I'm not the only person who thinks it was a lovely thing to do.

• Locked thread