Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

Argh! I hate it when I do poo poo like that!

It's still missing a word...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

Of course, if you're reading this, you quite possibly already are somewhat familiar with the series anyway, and my explanation was redundant. But hell, just in case, right?

It's me. I have no idea about the mythos of Lunar. I played the WD Lunar Silver Star Story on PSX back when it came out, but I never beat it. I enjoyed playing it, though, so when this LP showed up, I decided to follow along. So you're not wasting your time explaining things like this. :v:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I'm having trouble seeing Barua's battle sprite as anything other than her sitting on a giant pile of poo. What is that supposed to be in the background of her sprite anyway?

Pretty sure that's supposed to be her cape...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Poulpe posted:

Aw, the sprite really makes it look like some weirdly ornate crown. Given her personality, that wouldn't be shocking.

Looks more like a sandwich to me...

And that kind of fits, since food always seems to be on her mind...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's good to see this back.

• Locked thread