Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What time is it?
12 am
1 am
2 am
3 am
4 am
5 am
6 am
7 am
8 am
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 pm
1 pm
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm
9 pm
10 pm
11 pm
View Results

• Locked thread
Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
round to the nearest hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

tick box please op, i am very fat and cross time zones

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its time to shave off all your hair and rub olive oil all over yourself and flail around violently in the bathtub while screeching

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Enfield posted:

its time to shave off all your hair and rub olive oil all over yourself and flail around violently in the bathtub while screeching

hot

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
A multiple choice poll, eh. That's always fun. I've got a multiple choice answer for you. You can take your pick!

Answer A:

Answer B:

Ralp posted:

Do you think "what time is it" is a suitable topic for GBS? No one has to answer that, you can simply autoban if you think the answer is yes.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
It's time to be gay and get cucked... and I'm all out of cuck

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
I think OP maybe should pay the ferryman here. They obviously chose yes to Answer B. It's unfortunate that they've got plat, which makes it a twenty buck imposition rather than just a tenner. But there's always a price to be paid.. especially when one chooses to say yes. I know this because my virginity told me so. Right before it did a disappearing act and was never heard from again. And I sure do miss the little fella. They say that you don't miss something until it's gone. In most cases they, whoever "they" may be, are probably correct on that one. Anyway, pay the loving ferryman, OP. It's your time.. and the time is NOW!  

Ricardio
Dec 3, 2012

Completely Consensual
It's time to get ill. Obviously.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Titter posted:

I think OP maybe should pay the ferryman here. They obviously chose yes to Answer B. It's unfortunate that they've got plat, which makes it a twenty buck imposition rather than just a tenner. But there's always a price to be paid.. especially when one chooses to say yes. I know this because my virginity told me so. Right before it did a disappearing act and was never heard from again. And I sure do miss the little fella. They say that you don't miss something until it's gone. In most cases they, whoever "they" may be, are probably correct on that one. Anyway, pay the loving ferryman, OP. It's your time.. and the time is NOW!  

what in gods name are you talking about

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
not sure the police took my clock away

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

what in gods name are you talking about

Enfield, if you can't read to understand what I'm saying there then me explaining it to you is not going to help one iota. The more I explain, the less you will understand, the more consused you will become. Perhaps it's better to let some things fly right over your head. This is one of those things.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
can i change my vote? the time has changed DRASTICALLY since last time i voted.

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
And, yes, "consused" is a real word!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to shave my butt brb
e: i need help to shave my butt

Enfield fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 17, 2015

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

This is a good thread

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

GAMETIME

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
9:12 am

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
AM PM I can never remember which is which

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It's 15:14 here you loving boobs

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005