Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

C'mere, youngin'! *chuckles* haha naw now don't be scared child. I'm just an old Ghost Dragon from these old smokey hills, just fixin to share my story with a this here younger generation. I bet they don't teach you nopiece of the REAl history about the War of Northern aggression up in that schoolhouse, do they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Why, we're mythical creature summoned during the War at the behest o' the greatest warlocks of the South, of course! The sweetest winds blow through these glorious hills. Me and my five brothers tweren't going to stand by and watch those Yankee monsters destroy the way of life of so many! Ahyeah, I've heard we do look more like an 'Eastern Dragon'(whispered) but we're pretty sure them foreigners stole the concept from us anyway. Each of us represent one of the six fundamental elements of the great Confederacy. Can ya guess which one's which?? *flies through the air twirling*

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Sep 17, 2015

fuck. marry. t-rex

bump

joke_explainer

As if he tunneled up out of the ground, another Ghost Dragon sprang into the sky. His body was long but scarred, as if it had been sewn back together after being torn apart. "My Brother States Rights! What brings ya round to these here-ah parts?"

The States Rights Ghost Dragon slashed violently at the Dragon before me, ethereal gashes appearing in his side. "BROTHER! Cease your hostilities! We are kindred!"

States Rights Dragon's voice was low and monotone. "im a stand your ground dragon its legal to me and my laws are s good as any guvmint laws!!! obamas america is garbage!! trash!!! can't tell me what to do obongo trying to take our guns. immigrants are stealing my job!! wheres the birth cert and benghazi. miss me yet? why don't we just pass a law that says its ok to glass mecca. we should use our nukes on immogrants and if you think that's 'wrong' ur a moran" we got a right to do what we want for religious times lest you are a muslin"

The original Ghost Dragon sighed heavily as SR Dragon continued droning on. "That boy just hasn't been the same since the war ended."

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
The Ghost Dragon would become very well-known for being easy to see at night. It was like the Will of the Divine Creator had a soft spot in His heart for GD. A blanket as white as snow rained down upon both Ghost Dragon, and his horse (named "She's Coming Around the Corner in First"). Certainly nobody thought about the horses enough to consider that they too get cold at night. Ghost Dragon took this as a sign and remembered to give horses blankets, having become very attuned to the needs of animals after his extraordinary encounter.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
imperial wizard casts magic missile at an elf church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
I know what you're going to say: elf church? aren't there plenty of half-elves and quad-elves or even octoelves that go there too? But fyi: there is absolutely no such thing as a half-elf here in Middle South.

• Locked thread