Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Which cartoon taught the children about the evil that is Capitalist(Pig)m ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Kashuno posted:

The games I'm in currently aren't looking good for me. Let's try this one instead
Is that some kind of scum guilt feeling there?

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Offer money to attract gullible to join. Money as incentive, you know.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Should I trust JakeP?

##vote JakeP

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Requesting unlimited-shot desperado, tia
Seems scummy unless you can explain about it in a gentleman manner.

##vote chaoslord.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Desperado is a cool and criminally underused role imo. I would like to be one.
So did you just admit your scumminess? Seems like a townie-like scum behavior...

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
##vote JakeP

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Mithross posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom
Now you don't have to feel self conscious as the only one on the vote. That makes us friends.
##vote Section 31

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
##vote

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I have had enough of being the "favorite voting target" early in the game. I want to give the "badge of honor" to MCED.

##vote MC Eating Disorder.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Harold Krell posted:

I think that Lumpen is scum.
Why? Lumpen seems Lumpen to me.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
You have convinced me not to vote Lumpen :smug:

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Both MC Eating Disorder and TMMadman appear to be good voting choice for today.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Nope. Didn't said that. MC Eating Disorder and TMMadman just happen to have the most votes.

Whya are you grasping at straws? Hmm?

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
My last post is in reply to Chic Trombone's last post.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Harold Krell posted:

I agree with this statement.
I'm honored.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

MC Eating Disorder - Gargoyles - 90's Aligned Backup Watcher was smashed to bits on day 1!

CapitalistPig posted:

Chaoslord - Chuck norris Karate Commandos - Anti Fun aligned Ninja was blown up on night 1!

Mithross -- ?? aligned ?? was dipped on night 1!

It is now day 2!

CapitalistPig posted:

Near the body there is a batarang embedded in the wall and a neat pile of evidence clearing up who mithross was!

You are G.I. Joe!
You are 80's aligned

You were one of my favorites and I had many many gi joe toys.

You are a BOMB and will destroy anyone who targets you with a kill at night(unless you are protected from kills that night), but if you are targeted by any other action it will go through.

You win when all threats to Toontown have been eliminated.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lumpen - 8 Crazy Nights - ANTI FUN aligned backupninja was disintegrated on day 2!

CapitalistPig posted:

TMMadman - ??? aligned ??? was dipped on night 2!
It is now day 3!
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but is the scum here supposed to be the "Anti-Fun aligned" group players?

If so, I suppose it's a good thing that two scums were extinguished in the first 2 days.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Also, if that's the case, I suppose I should start hunting cartoons/players who looked "itchy" with chaoslord and Lumpen's demise.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Tommunist posted:

Who do you think looks the most shifty?
I read the posts since Day 3 began and frankly currently has no idea, although I noticed Opopanax made some "little bump" posts apparently to dodge suspicion and avoid getting booted from the game by CapitalistPig. I shall post a list (purely my opinion, at the risk of getting lynched like before):

AnonymousNarcotics - unknown
Asiina - unknown
chaoslord - Anti-Fun aligned
Chic Trombone - unknown
Harold Krell - unknown (lurking?)
HiipFire - unknown
imgay - unknown
JakeP --> Sodomeow - unknown
Kashuno - unknown
Little Mac - maybe Good aligned (vigilante?)
LowellDND - unknown
Lumpen - Anti-Fun aligned
MC Eating Disorder - Good aligned
Mithross - Good aligned
Opopanax - unknown
Poison Mushroom - claim Good aligned (Flavor watcher?)
Puntification - unknown
Rarity - unknown
Section 31 - Good aligned
TMMadman - Good aligned
Tommunist - unknown

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
^^
don't know, you can check votefinder.

HiipFire posted:

impressive 2 player big list of reads there bud
Feel free to disprove.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Opop was scum when he lurked a lot in the last game he played with me. Yeah.

##vote Opopanax

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I just had a rough week last week and it's taken me a bit to get back on track. If the criteria for scum is "lurking" there are other options than me.
##unvote

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Rarity posted:

Ok, this isn't just bad newbie play, it's legit scummy. All Section is doing is agreeing with the two main consensuses of the thread's suspicion without even going as far as to put down an alignment read himself, which allows him to backtrack after their flips.
I considered D1 lol phase so there's that.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
HiipFire, are you scum? You seemed to get itchy when I mentioned (on the list) that Little Mac and Poison Mushroom are maybe good-aligned, when it's already widely known that Little Mac did that stunt at D2 to kill Lumpen (the anti fun-aligned), without you really explaining why.

Posted a lot but mostly only consist of one-liner such as:

HiipFire posted:

sup new guy

Please explain.
##vote HiipFire

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I'm Toontown doc you idiots.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Well that was an early rear end claim. Wanna make it a fullclaim?
Does it really matter now? Anyway, I got the full power of the first Toontown doctor is he's dead.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Tommunist posted:

I'm town doctor, pretty sure Pmush had worked out I had a power role but I was the one who visited/protected TTM first night (If i'm reading my night pm correctly i also protected him successfully) .

Seriously doubt that section 31 is also doctor, and theres no real reason to lie like that unless hes scum.
Either you're a scum or a fool for painting giant red mark for scums to target. Toontown could lose protectors by D4.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Chic Trombone posted:

So you're not claiming doctor you're claiming backup doctor?

Tommunist posted:

you've claimed doctor and now are claiming back up doctor, please keep your claims consistent.
I don't know if you're new but the claim was so that the scums wouldn't know who's the current (first/real) doctor. Now's the cat out of the bag, should Toontown decided to lynch me (and scums targeted you).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
In a good what-if scenario, it's better to be NK target for scum and keep them guessing who the real doctor is.

• Locked thread