Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skoots
Sep 6, 2006
Are they planing to do Vietnam at all it felt like that was the funest in pr with out everyone getting optics on their rifles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoots
Sep 6, 2006

The French Army! posted:

Wow, it's nice to see they aren't giving the insurgents advanced optics all over their ancient Soviet junk. Nothing ruined Insurgency for me like seeing an insurgent running around with an MP40 that has a red dot and a laser attached to it. My immersion. My realism. :negative:

Ya but it was also stupid how one side got all the fancy optics and one got nothing lead to one side just trying to all be snipers in pr. I also hope they make it so you can pick up dead enemy weapons in squad.

Skoots
Sep 6, 2006
Ya cause people just shrugging off gun shots is so realistic,

Skoots
Sep 6, 2006
The same could be said about people just absorbing bullets with no reaction.

Skoots
Sep 6, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Bullets don't have much mass and so don't shift people around too much, and people can just not react much to shots in the stress of battle unless it's immediately debilitating. Visually, it's very underwhelming compared to what you'd expect.

Ya that can happen, but ive also seen people go into shock from just thinking theyd been shot. Usually though it involves a lot of screaming and alot of other things that arent just keeping running forward.