Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
:) Welcome! This is a thread for me and my fellow Hillary Clinton supporters to post about the things we are passionate about and looking forward to in the Clinton presidency! :)

First a little about what this thread isn't

As Hillary supporters we are excited for A Clinton presidency for its own sake, not in relation to aw gray haired grumpypoo or stupid reality TV man! We are here to discuss what gets our blood moving with regards to Hillaries past accomplishments and future promise of great liberal leadership. With that in mind: fly away trolls :)

The rules :

Discuss what gets you pumped about Hillary, NOT in relation to other candidates.

Ready...steady... Post!!! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

crazy eights posted:

The rules :

Discuss what gets you pumped about Hillary, NOT in relation to other candidates.

Ready...steady... Post!!! :D

This is a very good rule. People should pay particular attention to it.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I think my favorite part of Hillary's campaign so far is the well crafted messaging. It really feels like I'm engaging with the Hillary Clinton Brand.

Her concise messaging with the broad appeal delivered with a not-quite identifiable yet familiar accent, and a diction that seems almost calculated not to alienate even the most unsure voter.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
she did just say she opposes the keystone pipeline so that's actually good

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I also find her venue choices very cozy. Like that pizza place in that one suburb, really shows how in-touch she is with middle America, you know?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This is the Hill I want to die on.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm glad the Hillary supporters have their own thread now, best of luck to y'all :kiddo:

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
For me, what I like about Hillary is that I can talk to just about anyone about her without needing to explain who she is

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/2...campaign=buffer

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Grats on getting a thread chilldawg!

IMO it will be good for both hillary fans and sanders fans if the thread is allowed to grow on its own naturally without any candidate infighting. Just let the good vibes grow from page to page :)

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I can safely say Hillary Clinton is someone I would vote for in a general election versus a Republican candidate

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its called the oval office, not the ovary office

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I liked how Hillary didn't take any guff during the Benghazi hearings.

Also,

Something Else posted:

I can safely say Hillary Clinton is someone I would vote for in a general election versus a Republican candidate

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
as a senile 85 year old who has a landline i support hillary clinton for president i remember in my younger days there was a Bill Clinton and he played the saxophone. I remember my days whoring in Brooklyn with negroes and their wild jungle beats. it was a good time to be alive in the 30s. thats where i heard the saxaphone first and Bill reminds me of my youth

you know my grandson also plays a musical instrument a piano and i wished he called more often :(

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 02:30 on Sep 23, 2015

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
:shillary: is going to be our next President. :supaburn:

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Immortan posted:

:shillary: is going to be our next President. :supaburn:

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if she lost to Trump, Rubio, or the Bernster.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Top City Homo posted:

as a senile 85 year old who has a landline i support hillary clinton for president i remember in my younger days there was a Bill Clinton and he played the saxophone. I remember my days whoring in Brooklyn with negroes and their wild jungle beats. it was a good time to be alive in the 30s. thats where i heard the saxaphone first and Bill reminds me of my youth

you know my grandson also plays a musical instrument a piano and i wished he called more often :(

here, take these free tickets for a caribbean cruise. it sets sail the first week of november. bring all your friends

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

bill clinton posted:

This is the Hill I want to die on.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if she lost to Trump, Rubio, or the Bernster.

I could see Trump, but not Rubio or the Sandman.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
I enjoyed her portrayal in The Special Relationship. It humanized her for me a bit.

She gets flack for the "vast right wing conspiracy" line, but in the context of someone desperately trying to believe that her poo poo heel husband didn't throw a wrench into both their legacies in exchange for a handy from a comely young intern... well, it makes sense.

Reminder that Bill was definitely cheating on her in the lead up to 2008, and the campaign just barely kept it contained to the tabloids and out of the respectable press (by going HAM on the NY Times when thy came close to printing it). It was an open secret on the Hill, and in Game Change the authors quote McCain (a long time friend of the Clintons) as asking an aide something like, "What is Bill doing to her?"

They could have some kind of arrangement or something, but having ANOTHER careless affair when your wife is getting ready to run for the highest office is some seriously sociopathic behavior.

Mercilessly cucked and cucked again.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

I enjoyed her portrayal in The Special Relationship. It humanized her for me a bit.

She gets flack for the "vast right wing conspiracy" line, but in the context of someone desperately trying to believe that her poo poo heel husband didn't throw a wrench into both their legacies in exchange for a handy from a comely young intern... well, it makes sense.

Reminder that Bill was definitely cheating on her in the lead up to 2008, and the campaign just barely kept it contained to the tabloids and out of the respectable press (by going HAM on the NY Times when thy came close to printing it). It was an open secret on the Hill, and in Game Change the authors quote McCain (a long time friend of the Clintons) as asking an aide something like, "What is Bill doing to her?"

They could have some kind of arrangement or something, but having ANOTHER careless affair when your wife is getting ready to run for the highest office is some seriously sociopathic behavior.

Bill is the best. He is also the worst.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Something Else posted:

.....errem.. Hello friend. Welcome to the non ironic actually excited for Hillary Clinton Presidency thread. I am sure you had an opportunity to read the OP ("original post") which states that this is for discussing Hillary Clinton's great legacy of liberal policy implementation and exciting new proposed policies :) !

It is however NOT the thread to compare Hillary to other candidates (we have enough of those). Ordinarily I'd consider it an honest mistake... However your "Sanderista" "gang tag" leads me to believe you may be a troll. Next you run afoul of the rules I will be pressing the "report" button rather than the "reply" button. Cheers :)

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I apologize; I didn't intend to denigrate any of the Republican candidates, and I'll be sure to proofread my posts more closely in future.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Immortan posted:

I could see Trump, but not Rubio or the Sandman.

May I gently remind you that while you are discussing Hillary Clinton's odds, this is not the thread to talk about any other candidate except in reference to how excited you are about HRC's candidacy.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
This is official Hillary merchandise, from her campaign's website:

As a millennial, I feel like she is really connecting with me, and not at all patronizing me with cringe-worthy bullshit.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Something Else posted:

here, take these free tickets for a caribbean cruise. it sets sail the first week of november. bring all your friends

his name is johnny and he goes to Chico State he will become an electrician you know

ooooh thanks for the tickets

finally i can stop thinking about death for a while

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

As a millennial, I feel like she is really connecting with me, and not at all patronizing me with cringe-worthy bullshit.

I can only imagine what will enter her merch mart in the next campaign, when sufficient Gen Zers can vote.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

would

(the fat one, not the old one)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Something Else posted:

this unironically

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Something Else posted:

I can safely say I would vote for Hillary Clinton over any republican candidate except for maybe Donald Trump.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

this unironically

Hello friends. Please read the rules....:doh:

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

I can safely say I would vote for Hillary Clinton over any republican candidate except for maybe Donald Trump.
for christ takes :psyduck: .... please read the drat rules. :ughh:

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
Hillary is good.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I like her hairstyle now compared to the 90s.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

crazy eights posted:

for christ takes :psyduck: .... please read the drat rules. :ughh:

Sorry :(

I'd be excited for a Hillary Clinton presidency because I would lose interest in politics forever and have a lot more time for masturbation and video games.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
I like her spatula. The logo makes a satisfying whistle when I swing it to scare the cat away from the bird feeder.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

I can find no credible reason to believe any of this.

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
I remember reading about it in Game Change and I thought that was a fairly well researched book.

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012
She's the best woman running on the dem ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
clinton is a real person

• Locked thread