Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm still alive. Real life was a problem for me too. The good news is nobody died and I still have a roof over my head for at least six more months!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

RandomPauI posted:

I'm still alive. Real life was a problem for me too. The good news is nobody died and I still have a roof over my head for at least six more months!

That's wonderful to hear! Feel free to post when you can.

I promise I'm still working on the update - it's crunch time for me! Sorry about this.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What a difference 8 hours can make. Now I have less than six months than more than a few weeks.

Frank would probably give into his psychotic break with reality but he is still a responsible parent. So he's going to try and find a kindly fairy godmother candy unicorn princess to protect his baby so daddy can go to war

http://orokos.com/roll/389587
Results 1d100: 96 [1d100=96]

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Dammerung, where aaaaaare yoooooooou?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.