Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

peasant: "My leige, our humble villiage to the south has fallen victim to bandits. We graciously request you send a small contingent of troops to..."

me: [loudly slurping my last few drinks of a 32oz Peach and Papaya smoothie] *sluuurrrrrp*

peasant: "please my lord, all we need is a few strong men to...."

me: *sluuuuurrrrp slurp slurrrp*

peasant [groveling, crying]: "I plead with you my king. They killed my son and have taken my sister hostage. All I'm asking is...."

me: [hits button on obnoxiously loud blender]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

"I have a dream, that one day my four little children will be able to enjoy a delicious, low calorie meal replacement smoothie without being judged by the flavor of their whey." - Martin Luther Smoothie King, Jr.

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

Thinner (from drinking so many healthy smoothies)

• Locked thread