Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

SirSamVimes posted:

So I'm running a game and I discovered one of the players doesn't have PMs. Should I get another means of contact and work around it, or just replace them?

You could get their email or something along those lines. It's been done before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Bloodborne Mafia is I thing I am modding

Come fight beasts and (probably) die horribly!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

FF4: TMY, a Role Madness game for up to 17 players, is open for signups

Since CPig is skipping side games, I've decided to fill in the holes. I never played the ff2 sequel though, so I'm starting here. Signups will probably be extended a bit since a couple games just finished filling, but I'm willing to wait a bit or cut down the setup if necessary.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Shadowrun: Intrigue
, a mafia-like game for 17 players, is now open for signups! This game has a lot of extra rules and weirdness, but at it's core is a mafia game with extra bells and whistles. It is not the new player friendliest game, but I won't outright keep anyone from playing as long as they will be active.

More importantly, you get to play mafia, then possibly go shoot people and take their stuff.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Podima posted:

Instead of just crossposting, let me ask - does anyone follow this thread that does NOT follow the general Mafia discussion thread?

I will frequently fall behind on the general thread, but check this thread whenever it updates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

still making the rules post but a few people have been impatient so

Dragon Quest Builders Mafia is an experimental mafia game that is attempting to be a one thread soldiers game, where the attackers are part of the game instead of other players. I'm trying for balance but this has the potential to go wrong in a lot of fun ways and I hope you'll check it out.