Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That opening was loving terrifying and I'm 25. I feel bad for any kids watching (assuming children still watch The Simpsons.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I want to go to Dessert Island.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

Paths of Glory

Lisa sets out to restore the tarnished reputation of Springfield's first female inventor.

uugh, State of the Union address instead.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
12-year-old Bart's hair is horrible.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
2000 drachmas is uh approx $6.39. Dammn

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
"Every teen goes through this; that's why proms are dark!" All right this got a chuckle out of me.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

Much Apu About Something

Sanjay passes his stake in the Kwik-E-Mart to his millennial son, Jay, who turns it into a hip, health food market against Apu's insistence on tradition. Bart, whom Homer had convinced to give up pranking, is called upon to return to his trickster life and take down the new store.

Oh no! Not the horror of millenials!

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why has only Sanjay aged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Echo Chamber posted:

Lisa the Veterinarian
Lisa wants to be a veterinarian after she performs CPR on a raccoon, but learns a tough lesson when the neglected class hamster dies. Elsewhere: Marge moonlights as a crime scene cleaner to make extra money, but the gory scenes impact her too much.

This is a weird episode but I like all the little gags. Also I was expecting the vet to talk about James Herriot.

• Locked thread