Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

So I'm really, really, really thinking about getting the Vicky 2 package. I've never played VIcky 2 though...is this enough for a good time? Is there a mod I need to add for it to be worth a drat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I happen to really like Victoria 2 but I can also understand why people might not like it. It's totally playable without mods (so long as you get the DLC), but you might want to check out a let's play or two to figure out if it's going to be your cup of tea.

Given the sale, I'm just gonna risk the :10bux: on it. I loved Vicky 1, after all.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Looking forward to the Exalted expansion for CK2.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Cynic Jester posted:

"Improved German Population Management"

Looking forward to the developer's half page rant after Paradox shuts it down.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Riso posted:

The only good Roosevelt is Theodore. :colbert:

Looking forward to your Bull Moose Empire lp for Stellaris .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

So is there a thread for this PS4 version of Stellaris? Anyone heard much about it? I haven't had a gaming PC in years and finally have a chance to get in on the fun.