Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why is there a CK2 hip flask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Another Person posted:

because why not? it is your official "not getting poisoned at the banquet" liquor supply

You have already ordered one, haven't you?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Everyone who complains about paradox games is a dumb crybaby and I will fight them personally for paradox's honor. Even in their broken state, people usually get more hours out of these games than they get from some random shooter-blockbuster like Fallout 4. The fun/$ for paradox games is absolutely fantastic(assuming of course that you have autism. But honestly, who doesn't?)

Also, Stellaris was released a buggy mess and I hope paradox learned their lesson and spends more time on QA before release. But that's beside the point.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

I only have two hours in Stellaris because I think it's boring and I definitely regret my purchase yeah

What is wrong with you? What do you have against paradox?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ofaloaf posted:

It actually wasn't deciphered during the war, though.

It still seems like a pretty dumb idea. I can't imagine it would be that hard to figure out the language if you have enough messages, since you already have a basic idea of what these massages contain and how human grammar works.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Is there any historical basis for horses being physicians in medieval times? I feel like they are jumping the shark with this expansion.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The Narrator posted:

Shark jump event please, Paradox

Seriously

please make an event where your ruler tries to jump over a shark using an experimental medieval speedboat and water-ski.

It appears during a summer fest, ruler has to be Italian and insane. Chance to successfully jump the shark is 0.05, to be horribly mangled by the shark is also 0.05, 0.9 to just crash and break a leg. Call the event "Fonzie scheme"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

My aunt works at Paradox and it's gonna be a final expansion for EU2

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

That's lame, I'm writing a complaint letter about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

e: oops, wrong thread

how's Surviving Mars anyway?