Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits

Another Person posted:

Is that google translated from Swedish or anything like that? Because the grammar is rooooough.

Great to see things on the upswing though. I only started playing Paradox games 2 years ago, and now there are two of them on my list of favourite games of all time. Good to see a place I like doing well.

Yeah, seems like someone google translated this article http://digital.di.se/artikel/paradox-koper-rollspelsjatte
There's a bunch of direct and faulty translations in there but the important bits are translated well enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

dublish posted:

World War Wednesday is up on twitch, in which we see a disadvantage of never automating any fronts.

Successfully role playing Germany by micromanaging everything.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Antti posted:

Monday May 9 is a really weird day to release a game, last time I took Wed-Fri off for an early week game release I got burned so I'm going to make the next weekend after the 9th a four day weekend instead. :getin:

May 5th is a public holiday in Sweden and alot of people get Friday off too.

Edit: beaten

Fader Movitz fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Mar 16, 2016

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Groogy posted:

That if it isn't just a re-release of Vicky2 then you will just say it is a dumbed downed version with manas.

Svea Rike IV with Mana!

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

My guess is Victoria 3 but for phones and with loot boxes.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Technowolf posted:

Here's a link to the Imperator Twitch stream from this morning: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360759573 (starts at 22:40)

Thanks

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Imperator looks great, I'd be extremely happy with a Rome themed EU5

Fader Movitz fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 11, 2019

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

My first paradox game was Svea Rike 2 or 3, don't remember much about them other than the combat, the mini games and the game over screen. I wish Ck3 had cool crossbow mini games.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Capitalists devolop sequle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

It's happening!