Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

I just started playing EU4 a couple of weeks ago, I've tried CK2 before and found it a little overwhelming (although I think having played a bit of EU4 I would have a better shot at sticking with it), but I really want to try Vicky2. The time period is more my interest, and the focus on economy, pops, and resources are more up my alley. Looks like Brazil or Sweden are the recommended starting countries? Anything else I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

Kavak posted:

Can a Passive Observation mission gently caress up really badly and have one of the researchers declare himself a god-king? Better yet, can you decide he has a point and support his efforts?

I really want to create The Dominion and convince lesser species I'm a god then genetically modify them into super soldiers.

I'm so excited for this game.

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

For a second it sounded similar to SMAC's design system but then it got... much more complicated. Which is a shame because I always felt like SMAC had a great balance.