Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
Best of luck, TDI. Hope this one goes better than the last, what without the hurricanes and all. FFX richly deserves this treatment, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Mazed posted:

Yeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Surf's back up.

I don't get it.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Gotta say, "Shrek is at hand" has a certain foreboding to it but the absolute standout from that list is "Shrek Becomes." It's just a shade off of Kaska-esque.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Yeah at this point I'm left wondering: how does the faith of Yevon even survive? If it's an average of two hundred years between when a summoner actually manages to get anything done, you'd think everyone would have given up and tried the Al Bhed method at some point.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

I like the idea of ZOAH. Dragon, dragoon... what's the difference?

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Ugh. I can't wait to see this rear end in a top hat get killed. Again. He gave me way too much trouble the first time through, and eventually I - like many - ended up grinding and then cheesing him with aeon spam.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

ArchWizard posted:

Ozzie, Slash and Flea.

Come on, they're even called the Magus sisters.

Ah, a reference to a game that's actually good. I'll support it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Ironically, I'm pretty sure that the only celestial weapons I actually managed to power up the whole way were those from Tidus and Wakka. I actually kind of enjoyed Blitzball when I first played this game.

• Locked thread