Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

how did raccoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

ah yes, the old carolina coon key technique

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
fun at party guys: they post no evidence of it being fake, just hearsay and conjecture

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i feel like if i were in this position, i would also leave the raccoon in my car, so someone could comment on it later and i could explain the humorous situation. the story is super relatable even if it's fictional

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Hooded Reptile posted:

And smuggle your kids pee in a latex glove, so when the dude watches you pee it comes out of a straw at the end. People want to remain addicts i guess. It's really kind of sad.

At least there you have the excuse that 99% of drug testing has nothing to do with detecting immediate intoxication and everything to do with holding your private life to some arbitrary moral standard.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
"THIS UNTRUE STORY IS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ NEXT"

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

in that very article it says its a hoax OP

:(

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Hot Cosby posted:

I thought those things measured like moisture or co2 levels or something science like just so you couldnt have a reverse engineered hacked vacuum blow in to it

Nope. Some of them now have required blow patterns to make it harder to trick. Usually blow and then suck when a tone sounds. The most recent versions include cameras to make sure someone is actually blowing and that it is the person sitting in the drivers seat and not a passenger.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
since this thread is gonna be gassed im post

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I want to believe.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

quote:

That same kind of event happened — but this time it was allegedly for real — in San Diego, Calif.

Whoever wrote this article should be hung by their toe nails.

"A thing happened just like in the movies! Except that it didn't happen! It's hard to believe it was possible this actually happened! Is what I would say if this ever didn't did happen!"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol why in gods name would you, sober passenger, blow into the breathalyzer for your drunk driver?

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

nomadologique posted:

lol why in gods name would you, sober passenger, blow into the breathalyzer for your drunk driver?

walking sucks?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

nomadologique posted:

I work for a company that makes interlocks amongst other things.

Many passengers are idiots or, horrifyingly, some parents get their children to blow into it for them.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I wish I knew this before I invested in a raccoon farm, was going to sell these guys in little cages as emergency kits for drunks :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Husband: going out to meet the guys at the pub, be back by midnight!

Wife: honey make sure you take the raccoon

• Locked thread