Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
Picnic Time again folks! Saturday's the day to come on down to Golden Gate Park for Greg's legendary burgs--30 at a time cooked with military precision, nice Greg! Weve got the horshoe pit reserved, and new games like the social media scavenger hunt! The wife and kids are welcome, and our weather machine will keep it nice and sunny for the free paddle boat that tools around Stow Lake. Don't forget to RSVP now and reserve your spot for the sack race and government manipulation contest! That's all you need to know---except the time ! Come on down at 11:00 it's gonna be gangbusters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
no 26: wow they really outdid themselves with the invitation this year

ron color
No 3: Gentlemen--*standing up, knocks over a goblet*
No 41: more like the spilluminati
everyone: hahahha classic

ron color
No 30: remember last year when No 18 organized the barbecue?
No 34: yeah no one could decode the invitation hahaha

ron color
No 6: *rising out of the ground in a drill pod* I brought my roasted artichoke dip!
No 12: (show off....)

ron color
No 48: ok put the water cooler over at the endtable and---wait did you fill this up with tap water...
No 128: [sarcastically] oh noo, I emptied a hundred bottles of water into a water cooler. pfffft

ron color

TWIST FIST posted:

no 64: dude we talked this youre not allowed to bring a plus one its part of the rules

no12: come on man youve never met the guy hes really cool i swear

zorgmog x: no its fine im actually kind of busy today anyway *flies away in a ufo*

ron color
lol

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

no 1: ok, gather around everyone. it's great to have these little get togethers, isn't it? we forget about deleting the flight manifest from the airplanes we snatch out of the sky, or the secret chemicals we load into the exhaust of every jet on earth, and have fun. good job on the three-legged race, nos 45 and 29.however, i've come to realize something. i know about the shadow-shadow council plotting to depose me, but i don't know which amongst you are in it. to that end.. *whips heavy, blackened sheet off a 1,000,000lux floodlight*

No 60: Can't he leave it at the office for one day??
No 33: *eyes being seared by the light of a thousand suns* haha that's why he's the chief

ron color
No 65: hey fifs what'd we get to drink
No 55: yeah *digging through cooler* I got orphan blood, that stuff that let's you see the future, mole men mojito, triplewine, alien wine, sunny d, the cure for any disease (cherry), the clean burning renewable car fuel that also tastes good..
No 65: any beer?
No 55: there's some rolling rock
No 65: ugh ill take some orphan blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

everyone at the picnic table:

• Locked thread