Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's even worse than Americans with guns.

Please use the smartphone uber app GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
drunk drivers are scum

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Drunk driving is fun to do.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

no country is worse about drunk driving than Belgium in my experience

like there is no concept of a DUI there

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I always drive around with a jug of captain morgan, stop at the gas station and get a 44oz of diet coke & ice then mix it in the car for some captain n coke. Sorry but I'm a monster.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
"I drive better and more careful when I'm drunk"

- every idiot fat american with oakleys and idiot sport cap back forwards

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
for someone with a user name referencing notorious rock n' roll party boys Turbonegro, you'd think you'd be more down with the DUI.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
But I'm too drunk to walk home.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When it comes to taking chances, some people like to play poker or shoot dice; other people prefer to parachute-jump, go rhino hunting, or climb ice floes, while still others engage in crime or marriage. But I like to get drunk and drive like a fool. Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you’re half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you’re going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street. You’d have to watch the entire Mexican air force crash-land in a liquid petroleum gas storage facility to match this kind of thrill. If you ever have much more fun than that, you’ll die of pure sensory overload, I’m here to tell you.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

for someone with a user name referencing notorious rock n' roll party boys Turbonegro, you'd think you'd be more down with the DUI.

Hank von helvete is now a scientologist

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Drink Cheerwine posted:

But I like to get drunk and drive like a fool.

It's seriously fun until you get caught then it totally sucks. Worth the risk though imho

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

use your smart phone while you drive

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

rear end cobra posted:

or just don't leave your house

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
theres no public transit and no taxis so how the hell else am i going to get home??? answer me that smart guy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
A man sincerely suggested to me at work today that gun violence wouldn't be a problem if everyone had guns. I had never met anyone with that opinion unironically.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
drunk driving while concealed carry is what america is all about

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
drunkenness is haram

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTObqF3OD0

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bip Roberts posted:

Drunk driving is fun to do.

:agreed:

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Driving sober can be pretty boring op. Gotta up the stakes

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Get drunk (but not too drunk), crank some tunes, put the windows down and let the good times "roll"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Kuato posted:

theres no public transit and no taxis so how the hell else am i going to get home??? answer me that smart guy

The uber app on your smart phone

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Yea like I'm spending 80 bucks round trip on uber because I want to drink. Try and catch me pigs!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

rear end cobra posted:

It's even worse than Americans with guns.

im going to use the uber app while behind the wheel of a moving vehicle

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

there's no better feeling than firing your gun out the window into the woods while you drive drunk at 100mph

plus the noise scares off the deer so you don't have to worry about hitting one

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Blue Train posted:

there's no better feeling than firing your gun out the window into the woods while you drive drunk at 100mph

plus the noise scares off the deer so you don't have to worry about hitting one

Thats gotta be murder on your eardrums though

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

down n out posted:

Yea like I'm spending 80 bucks round trip on uber because I want to drink. Try and catch me pigs!

80 dollars??? Wow where do you live? Thats impressive!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Thats gotta be murder on your eardrums though

you gotta hold it outside the window but yea. you stop noticing once you lose hearing at that frequency tho

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Blue Train posted:

you gotta hold it outside the window but yea. you stop noticing once you lose hearing at that frequency tho

also, you gotta turn up the radio

DrChu
May 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdjlbJjPlrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XUHKnQMIkU

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
"I WOULD NEVER DRIVE DRUNK"

*lights 3rd spliff on highway drive to get midnight food*

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I hate these threads because dumb asses are all like "yeah, just leave your car at the bar overnight. It'll be fine"

No fucko, I'll just take it home. I drank a red bull, ok

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't give a poo poo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I remember one time I took a 20 dollar cab home then woke up in three hours to come get my car before they towed or ticketed it, that is a thing that happened, for sure

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Drunk driving is so American it even has a theme song

http://youtu.be/yngyEZyUtz4

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I actually did leave it at the bar once because the bartender told me it was totally fine where it was, and that I had until noon to move it. Turns out noon meant 6am and it was all sorts of towed and cost me $300 because I trusted the bartender and wanted to be responsible. Never again lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lmbo if you're afraid if drunk drivers over retards who text and drive

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Drunk driving... it's fine until it isn't.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

14 INCH DICK posted:

I actually did leave it at the bar once because the bartender told me it was totally fine where it was, and that I had until noon to move it. Turns out noon meant 6am and it was all sorts of towed and cost me $300 because I trusted the bartender and wanted to be responsible. Never again lol

dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

no country is worse about drunk driving than Belgium in my experience

like there is no concept of a DUI there

lol true

• Locked thread