Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
Really hoping one of Victor's paths is going heretical if it grants him more rat killing power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
Does the rapier still have the potshot special attack with its own magical keybind?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
Seriously though how do you use the rapier gun, I couldn't find the keybind for it in the menu (unless they changed it in this latest release?)

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Third World Reggin posted:

It is like mouse 3 or 4.

And if you have a peasant mouse without extra buttons are you just stuck unable to rebind it?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
I've also seen +berzerkers, which I don't know if that is just for the one unit exactly, or for that style (ie, including plague monks)

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Ad by Khad posted:

What's curse resistance do

I think that's the lichebone effect

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
Do armor piercing weapons pierce shields as well or is that a whole separate mechanic?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Coolguye posted:

different mechanic

So the armor dummies with the shield, is the shield just for decoration and the dummy acts like a regular armored enemy then?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Ravenfood posted:

Also if you're holed up in a hallway and a horde is coming from only one side, please don't join your team in hacking at the crowd. Three people blending enemies won't be helped much by you jumping into the fray, but you'll definitely help your team out when the second horde comes down the other hallway. At some point, you have to trust your team to watch your back, and the same goes for covering theirs. There have been so many times where we've been in a building with 3-ish main entrances and I'll be happily holding down my window or door or whatever when suddenly I start getting hit in the back because someone got bored at their door and came over to "help" and now I'm completely surrounded.

Look at this scrub who prioritizes helping the team at the cost of inflating their kill score at the end

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
It seems like once you break into the level 20 talents to amass temp health the game dynamic just changes completely

e: had number wrong

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I want a whetstone.

There is one in the chaos encampment! You can even spin it.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Stanley Pain posted:

That's a shame. The game is better pretty much across any metric that matters except for "Is the same as Vermintide 1"

It's currently failing in the available hats metric, but I have faith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

JBP posted:

So do we do the prologue again in the release version of the game or is progress gone?

Just the prologue; progress appears to be saved

• Locked thread