Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
I feel like this episode was busy, but it had to be on account of the somewhat abrupt season 2 finale. Lot of clean-up work to do. Henry going "I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW SON" was clearly written around the actor not being available as much for some reason, right? not very smooth.

One interesting, odd thing: when Barry comes to visit Caitlin, most of the scene is filmed through slightly blue glass. Show doing some not that subtle cinematography foreshadowing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
I want Earth-2 Harrison Wells to be actual Harrison Wells, just hosed in the head due to traumatic/tragic events. Having him just be Thawne again would be boring. but having Cavanagh play a fundamentally different character allows them to cover new ground.

• Locked thread