Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I am a High Elf and a Thief. "Thal" is actually Altmer for "take".

Why are you doing this to yourself? You were free! You were free...:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Skyrim froze my 360 and forced me restart the console multiple times. I'd just be walking along and then it'd stop. It lagged considerably when going into menus.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Anticheese posted:

I bought a second-hand copy of Skyrim for the 360 at a pawn shop, and it came with a huge scratch across the disk which, until now, I credited as the reason I needed to do some pretty arcane bullshit to not have it lock up when exiting the prison cell and getting into the sewers.

Must be a pretty major scratch to turn it into Oblivion! :v:

Does the PC version's physics freak out if you try to walk over anything, or is that just the console versions? Decorative skeletons can still kill you by making the game accelerate you to 1000000mph! It did "help" me once, though, when I opened a trapped chest and the spikes rocketed me into the air instead of impaling me. The fall from the ceiling of the tomb ended up doing more damage than the trap would've, though. :sterv:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

That's what you get for buying ECKS BAWKS :P

I jest.

Also, sometimes the water would disappear for a split second in areas where it was deep enough. This could make resurfacing difficult, because it would keep happening. It did let you get another breath, though, negating the need for Waterbreathing!

• Locked thread