Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Someone please link the edit where 6 Juggs is all "HURR DURR I'M A STUPID PIECE OF poo poo MORTAL LOOK AT ME DRINK BOILED LEAF WATER".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Shakenbaker posted:

Am I nuts or does that angel armor look oddly like a not pointy version of a recently halved angel?

What if the halves turn into two separate Juggs :supaburn:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

reignonyourparade posted:

That's like, Aesma level posting.

Aesma's posting, like all the lore she's involved in, is a gift.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Tar_Squid posted:

Well I suppose if an orb-head, a living book, a giant golden baby, and a crate of teacups can be pursuers, a drippy squid would fit right in.

Otherwise call me 2,345,284 Not Good At This Staying Alive Thing.

edit- NOOOO WRONG PAGE

109 Perpetually Late To The Metaphorical Party

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

To counter the other opinions, I'd say slower updates are only worth it if the extra work goes into something important. Who cares about bannisters!

P.S. are you still working on 6 Inches?

I care about bannisters :colbert:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

paragon1 posted:

:doh:

Change it from "can teleport" to "teleported", then.

I'll make sure to correct it in the book version.

I hope to YISUN there isn't a book version of your posts.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

These last few pages have been such a delightful tone shift from battling a demigod after destroying their blood guzzling testicle fruit tree.

It's a butt tree, not a nutt tree.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Metatron is mentioned as "1" a couple times I thought.

Oh well, they should have had the primes be literal primes, it'd be cooler and weirder imo.

Metatron has never reincarnated, so he is Metatron 1, as opposed to 2 Michael.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I believe Abbadon has said that Zaid is becoming a character later and will be getting character growth.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

Also her eye, what is up with that?

I mean if you're a magic man why not just zap yourself some new eyes and fingers??

Maybe she likes having super long, creepy yaoi spider fingers.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

:chanpop: :bravo:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

Am I the only one who imagines Meti speaking with Genkai's voice from Yu Yu Hakusho?

Sub or dub? I've never heard the former.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

AriadneThread posted:

k6bd christmas cards:

"And his name shall be 'Deliver Six Billion Presents'!"

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

The sanctioned action is to Dickbutt.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

:eng101: remember folks, it's only tsundere if you ever see consistent hints/displays of affection. If they're just a colossal jerk then they're just a colossal jerk.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

So whoever's the bearer of the word Tower is probably gonna end up being the one who ironically ushers in Alison's final transformation into KSBD.

Allison ends up killing Gog-Agog and as it turns out, all of the worms making up Gog-Agog count as demons, individually.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I've been working intermittently on a Finnish translation for fun.

Renaissance Robot posted:

oh you son of a bitch

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Fish Noise posted:

Isn't the worm thing from some comic about ambulatory dicks?

I'm seeing a Balls Too sign and Loss in a window, and some scaled down person in a blue shirt? I don't know that last one.

wheres loss

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Don't see it in the windows. The only thing that even remotely looks like loss to me are the pipes below and slightly to the right of the meditating guy.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Forgall posted:

Royalty Is Theft

The sanctioned action is to shoplift

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

is it wrong to have a life goal of inventing time travel solely so I can convince the homestuck guy's mom to not have any children

Yes. You'll doom the world.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

paragon1 posted:

It looks exactly like Mimic Storage A, but with a very subtle difference.

And soon thanks to a very new addition, it will have a very unsubtle difference.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

can't wait until allison loving murders incubus

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Yak of Wrath posted:

Clearly that would be Operant.

what if we are all operant?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

i still want allison to murder the poo poo out of incubus, is that so wrong? :shobon:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS - The coke was in your heart all along

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Korgan posted:

It's called hair shibari, you philistine

same poo poo shibari is bondage

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

are you familiar with the works of chris(topher?) a. fields, especially the tabletop role-playing game black tokyo?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

Cat Master laying his life on the line to save that cat kinda throws a wrench in Cio's statement that devils don't care for anything but themselves, don't ya think?

Woe be he that mistakes the rider for the steed

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Allison is extremely "gently caress you, dad!" right now.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

MikeJF posted:

So is it pronounced I nuh mon?

I personally pronounce it: The second "e" in "extreme" + "na" as in "namaste" + "mon" as in "monster".

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Woah now let's not get too hasty here.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I know that there's basically no support for it in the text but I really like the idea that Mottom is back to being young because she's finally no longer afraid and is just running on pure unbridled turbofury. Just so indescribably loving mad at this shithead barista that she's forgotten to age.

this too is royalty

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

shirts and skins posted:

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-10-125/

:siren: There it is for the rest of us.

Hah! I just realized that Mottom's fortress goes in horizontal and emerges vertical in the weird geometry of the vault.

grandpa no :(

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

"this is a peaceful land! this is a peaceful land!!", i continue to insist as i slowly tear a sword out of my head and transform into a murderous bondage nun

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

mods ban this sick filth

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I have nothing against BotL.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Mathangi "Abbadon's Mom" Mantra aka Mathangi Ten Meti "Support the Adult Son and Compliment their Comic"

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Perfect Game - Total Scoreboard Annihilation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I don't understand how anyone can think this is a time loop when the entire comic has been about what has been done before bleeding into itself as it influences what will happen, which would be what's been done, etc. etc.

Kind of like a cycle. Which is roughly wheel-shaped. Because it feeds into itself. Over and over. Because people notice how violence always feeds into more violence and things don't seem to get better for long. Because it's a cycle, one could say. Of violence. And domination and tyranny.