Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

RIP Layla Brimstone

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

"I find it hilarious" is, to me, Juggy at his best. You get to see a bit of his contempt, his utter scorn, and the irony of not realizing he shares many of those traits. It sets him up as more than a monster, even if he doesn't realize it yet himself.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

haha it wasn't already?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I think Incubus is my new favorite

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Schwarzwald posted:

Allison and co. meet with Solomon in his ostentatious hell palace and they all have a wonderful dinner together. Afterwards, over coffee, Solomon shows them all photos of his two adult children, a daughter who has transcended the mortal realms and a son who's in working on his master's degree. As they're about to leave, Solomon stops Allison for a moment to give her a piece of advice: it's not about being hell-lord of creation, it's about becoming hell-lord of creation.

And then she steps on the grass, heedless of the "DO NOT STEP ON GRASS" sign, and Solomon flies into a towering rage.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tenebrais posted:

I think that'd be more Jadis' domain. Her whole thing is knowledge, so running her domain on the careful control of ideas fits her well.
She controls her acolytes with judicious application of prophecy, they control the populace with brutal suppression of thought.

I believe Abaddon once said that of the seven, he would find Solomon David's realm the least unpleasant to live under, for what that's worth.

I've always pictured Solomon's realm like that one episode of Star Trek where they go to this idyllic planet where everything is amazing, and it's revealed that ANY transgression is punishable by death. You basically get to live a perfect life as long as you never, EVER, step out of line.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Reene posted:

КАЖДОЕ УТРО Я ВСКАКИВАЮ С КРОВАТИ И ЛАДОНЬЮ ЗАБРАСЫВАЮ ГЛИНЯНЫЙ ТАБЛЕТ НА ЗЕМЛЮ. НА ТАБЛЕТЕ - АЙСМА И ТРИ МАСТЕРА, И Я СРАЗУ ЖЕ НАЧИНАЮ ДВИГАТЬСЯ С ГЛАВНЫМ ГЕРОЕМ, АЙСМА. Я ПОВТОРЯЮ КАЖДОЕ ДВИЖЕНИЕ И Я ПОВТРОРЯЮ ИХ С СЛОЙ. Я НАСВИСТЫВАЮ, КОГДА Я ХЛОПАТЬ ВНИЗ УНИВЕРСАЛЬНОЕ ИСКУССТВО НАСИЛИЯ, ИЛИ ДАЖЕ КОГДА Я ЛОМАЮ ТЕХНИКУ. НЕМНОГИЕ МОГУТ СКАЗАТЬ, ОНИ ВИДЕЛИ ФОРМА ВСЕЙ ВСЕЛЕННОЙ (она несколько в форме колеса). НО Я МОГУ. Я ГОВОРЮ ЭТО, И Я ГОВОРЮ ЭТО ВСЛУХ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ В ДРУГИХ ДЕМИУРГОВ. НО ОНИ ТОЛЬКО ДОКАЗЫВАЮТ, ДРУГИХ ДЕМИУРГОВ НЕДОРАЗВИТЫЕ ПРИДУРКИ. Я ВЫУЧИЛ ВСЕ ДИАЛОГИ И Я ПОНЯЛ КАК СДЕЛАТЬ МЕНЯ У МОИ 111,111 МИРОВ МЕНЕЕ ОДИНОКИМ. 2 ЧАСА ВКЛЮЧАЯ КУЛДАУН КАЖДОЕ УТРО

Please tell me this is Russian for EVERY DAY I SLAM DOWN MY CLAY TABLET AND START DOING THE MOVES WITH MY MASTER PREE AESMA

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

White Coke posted:

According to Google translate:

"Every morning I jump out of bed and throws PALM CLAY TABLET on the ground. On tablets - Iceman and three masters, and I immediately begin to move with the main character, Iceman. I repeat every move and I POVTRORYAYU them LAYER. I whistled when I clap DOWN VIOLENCE universal art, or even when I break technology. FEW may say they saw FORM WIDE Universe (it is somewhat in the form of a wheel). BUT I CAN. I've said it and I say it out loud EVERY DAY IN OTHER Demiurge. But they only prove OTHER Demiurge hypoplasia assholes. I learned all the dialogues and I understand how to make me have 111,111 MY WORLDS less alone. 2 HOURS INCLUDING cooldown each morning"

Haha I was basically right, and I love it.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Yeah I'm the airbender bottom center-ish.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Guys she put on the new jacket and has the old one over her arm.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I'm pretty sure Hrotomos is not a devil and just a member of a giant baby species.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This comic owns. It's like Oscar sat down with his crew, did some introspection, and decided "Yep. We're evil. If you got it, flaunt it!"

And then did exactly that.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is an Oglaf comic that's relevant to any topic.

Most of them aren't work safe, but still.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

paranoid randroid posted:

if anyone here dislikes hrotomos... well, door's right there; see yourself out.

Disciples of Hrotomos are not constrained by such plebian conventions as doors.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This comic owns so much.

Idiot mimics lol

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Bunch of idiot guards that get really angry when disturbed?

Allison better be careful. Mammon has also harnessed the power of the furious dumbass.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

2/6,000,000,000

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

GunnerJ posted:

Share Responsibility for the Deaths of Six Billion Demons

The sanctioned action is to overshare

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

New one's up!

Charon continues to be the best.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Please don't be GURPS

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Guys I'm starting to think that Oscar might, just maybe, be a Bad Man.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Amazing

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Motherfucker posted:

I thought that throwdown already happened, the boat pilot lady just stopped him putting a table through another angel's face

Yeah but Mottom's in town and that giant baby dude could Kool-Aid man through the wall at any second.

I honestly like to think that he fully understands doors, but enters every room that way, regardless.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Those truly royal need not open a door, for those are for peasants. Nay, the royal shall find ingress in all and any places.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Archenteron posted:

Maybe that rapidfire dinging is from Mottom juggernauting through the outer layers of Yre and Cio's expression is her realizing the ticker is going a lot faster than the current rate of murder and what's doing that

I don't think that's happening right now, but it needs to happen in a few strips, just before a giant baby does his Kool-Aid man impression again.

ding
ding
ding
ding
OH YEAHHHHHH
ding

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Yessssssss

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Comrade Gorbash posted:

This one. Sadly that set of cool panels leads right into more of the usual bullshit.

Yeah that transition where it goes from B&W to Color is really well done.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Are we about to see Zoss throw down from beyond the grave? I'd like that.

I also hope that Incubus can see him too and starts freaking right the gently caress out.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Really love that third panel of the stacked Allisons

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Whoa my favorite line from book 2 seems to be missing on the print version.

When Juggs is talking about the tea cup, “I find it hilarious” isn’t there in the final panel.

What gives?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

shirts and skins posted:

My money was on blind and senile in the first place and even still this is way better than I could have imagined

Haha oh man, these demiurge confrontations are just going to keep getting sadder, huh?

I expect the next one is going to be someone tough, like Solomon David, who can only be considered "sad" if you find it sad to see someone at the height of their power with everything they ever wanted, but he lacks both the one thing that would truly make him happy and the capacity to realize he lacks that thing.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Haha did you see the mod that makes every (most) normal enemy in the game a bonewheel?
https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/dark-souls-6255/someone-made-a-mod-that-replaces-almost-all-of-the-1818536/

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

Before anyone forgets this gem:

lol how have I not seen that before

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Yessssssssss

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tollymain posted:

maya isnt actually standing at the head of the group, she's just standing there. it's just that the pursuers think she's one of them, and she kind of sliced an angel in half so

This is probably close to the truth. Maya DGAF about the rest of the "parade of fools." They can lead, or follow, so long as they stay out of her way.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

"Someone kicks in the door" is a tried-and-true narrative construct, in general. It's even part of the general advice to dungeon masters going back several editions of D&D. Not sure how far back, but it's been in there for decades.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tollymain posted:

i wonder who 001 was before they were 001

Age. Bond Age.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tenebrais posted:

The real question is, how did 00001 stop those nipple spikes from poking through her robes?

Royalty is a continuous padding motion

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I love this furious, dumbass comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004