Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote SA

He's the scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Would you vote anyone else?

BK or TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

Why?

How do you feel about Bottleknight? or TMM for that matter

I've been sitting with my vote on TMM for most of the day and you ask me how I feel about him lol. BK I made a point to discuss earlier when rarity wanted to talk about other players.

I think SA is scum because he hasn't provided any decent content so far this game. From my experiences with SA, he tends to poke and prod people for good content when he is town. Furthermore.

Someone Awful! posted:

i'm here and will be around for deadline

pmush's recent posts/votes are weird, would vote

gonna flip thru everyone else again and see what i can find

Is useless and was posted 20 minutes ago fro ma person who will be around for deadline and he hasn't come up with any other ideas? Bullshit, he's scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

im not even gonna try to argue this because you're right. i was just posting my opinion on it though (that it was townie but misguided/hella forced), because it seemed like the Thing To Do

though now i'm overthinking it and wondering if conall is scum trying to make an early start re: content so people think he's towny and basically i'm turning my brain into a wifom shitstorm, so i'm gonna go have some coffee before i post more worthless poo poo

Someone Awful! posted:

almost all of everyone's post history is fluff, because it's d1 :confused: i'm just having fun shitposting, sorry if that makes me scum or something

I'll own up to being self-conscious though. That's not an act, every game I've played so far I get called out on hedging constantly. I'm an anxious person IRL and it bleeds into my cases/posting a lot, whether I'm town or scum. Not making excuses, I agree it's a bad habit and hopefully I'll do it less the more mafia experience I get.

rereading, will post in a minute with anything that sticks out to me

Someone Awful! posted:

i'm here and will be around for deadline

pmush's recent posts/votes are weird, would vote

gonna flip thru everyone else again and see what i can find

Sure is a lot of "I'll read through things" and coming back with nothing. Really, the only thing he came back with was a weak vote on TMM after the second post.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

also i legitimately forgot meds was in this game, lmao

I forgot Quidnose was in this :v:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If I die tonight, Pls look at Someone Awful tomorrow. It's getting close to deadline and time to consolidate in case I fall asleep

##vote BK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate lurking.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I don't want my horde brethern to die

can you not

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

##vote kashuno

stop being a tool and get us the lynch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Magnus was pushing for a PMush lynch towards the end of yesterday and I do think she has been pretty scummy, but I'm also wondering if he was killed to drive the vote towards her.

NK speculation is usually bad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

well i mean, Rarity did a case here, so there's that

Wow this is a scummy post. It's trying to point to someone as an excuse for the BK lynch.

##vote SA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Gee thanks dad. Got any thoughts on PMush?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see on PMush

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Alright, I'll accept this for now.

Personally, I think PMush is scum. She spent most of D1 saying that Kash and I are scum together because our argument seemed too perfectly staged. Then with 6 hours left to deadline, she unvotes Kash saying she isn't feeling it anymore because she doesn't think two scum would butt heads so long but completely ignores the fact that one of us could still be scum. Her unvote also essentially (and conveniently) makes Kash an unviable target. When asked for other reads she says she stopped looking because she was convinced Kash and I were scum together. To me, it reads like she is either working with Kash or she knows our alignments already.

So I'm going to start there today.

##vote PMush

I don't know how you got that from pmush's statement. It was pretty clear that her post said that neither one of us is scum because it's unlikely a scum player would tunnel like that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
actually, that's a really blatant misrepresentation and probably explains why TMM didn't just quote that post because it explicity states "either"

Poison Mushroom posted:

##unvote

I'm actually cooling on TM and Kash. If either of them were scum, I don't think they'd be this stubbornly determined to keep bashing their heads against the wall like this.

That's sketchy. ##vote TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Or it's just more likely that I'm on my phone and didn't want to go searching for quotes.

or even read the posts from the person you wanted to discuss! :razz:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tunneling on multiple people. Okay buddy.

Calling you out for being wrong doesn't mean I'm defending someone, nice fallacy though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

But you are defending PMush. You've done it twice already. First when I asked for your thoughts on her and you said you had didn't see anything and now when I've made my case, you're saying that I'm wrong and making a bad case which seems to indicate you think she is town now.

It's a bit of a turnaround from your D1 comments here:

It's really weird that you're saying I defend pmush when I state that I'm not seeing the case and am pointing out where you're incorrect. Correlation is not causality.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am currently unsure about how I feel about pmush and am unsure if you are trying to get me to see something I don't currently see.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Holy hedging Batman!

I'm not sure how it's hedging to be flat out that I'm not able to give a read at this time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we are 3 days from deadline, I'd rather see more content first

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

##vote Kash

great post.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is a huge cop out. You spent a good portion of yesterday saying PMush was scum but now you're saying you are unsure about her and want more content.

It's garbage Kash. You're not playing your usual town game and I think it's because you're scum with Pmush.

or maybe I'm looking at other people right now and am not concerned with going back and gauging my feelings on pmush at this time, holy poo poo. You are stuck on me and I don't know why. Going back to my scumpick instead of someone I think is probably just tunneling town.

##Vote SA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When I have a good long time to sit down and reread the game, I'll give you a list.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

i'd be happy killing madman just so he can get his heart rate down.

:vince:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

im bored by it. you already are sure he's scum and you're just banging youre head against a wall now for no apparent reason.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we should lynch SA today guys.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't read uranus' or quid's post as serious :shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Everyone please vote Kash, My ancestor's whispered to me his crimes

:allears:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idk I read it as sarcasm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Btw Kash, who else do you think is scum besides SA?

kashunote pending

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hi here is my list

Town
  • Kash
  • F_V
  • Uranus

Lean Town
  • Cpig
  • Meds
  • Pmush
  • Tomm
  • TMM

Lean Scum
  • imgay
  • S31
  • Quid
  • Rarity

Scum
  • Conall
  • SA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash, I have never seen you be this hesitant to name players you think are scum.

I was literally making a list lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you would like me to expand on anyone for you, just say so. I'm not interested in making a wall of text.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:allears:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why is Conall on your absolute scum list if you've never voted or even really mentioned him(?) until now? I don't like that. Hell, upon looking, it seems like the only time you mentioned him outside of jokephase was to defend him from TM. How did such strong feelings come out of nowhere with no previous mention at all? That feels fake as gently caress.

Add that to that you just made a Lumpen list rather than post any opinions, and I'm starting to wonder if I was right the first time.

##vote Kashuno

hi pmush. My reasons for suspecting Conall for scum are that they have not posted very much, and his one vote of the game was to vote cpig on quid's case, which had been discussed prior. Also, their last post was that they would come back after the weekend and read things; it's now thursday and they haven't shown a single thing. Lurking seems a decent tactic for newbie scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That exchange doesn't feel fake at all. :rolleyes:

So Kash, if you think Conall is scum for lurking then why do you put MEDS as town? Do you really think his content has been town oriented and why?

Also why is Conall scummier for lurking than Section 31 who has less posts than Conall?

Conall has yet to offer actual original opinions, where MEDS actually has. He provided reasons for his voting, and his attitude about you gameplay style has been consistent d1 and d2. His vote on tomm also had backing.

S31 is lurking a lot as well, and like most players lurking doesn't sit well with me. The reason I think Conall looks worse the acknowledgement from himself that he is lurking, then stating they would produce more content and not following up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pmush has engaged with people in this thread, and is clearly not bailing out and lurking. Her opinions seem legit and she follows up on them.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I really need to get a loving reread on this game in.

I would prefer she actually does that reread though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

dont feel bad kash, the dice have selected you and there is nothing you can do about it. just shitpost and have fun for the rest of the day is my advice.

I'm not sure what this post means

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM isn't even voting me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer