Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1073645547750350851

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
to be fair thats basically what a calendar is

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
anecdotally i definitely fit that chart haha

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
cause anime

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I was thinking more of a wolfenstein reference

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
That's quite a state diagram :D :razz:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
What if pedestrians are bosons :magical:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
well im max. flexibility

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
So wait, wouldn't that just be kind of like a variance? :psyduck: like what is efficiency in relation to?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
but bottled water is metric

:downs: e: oh that's the point It's too early

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Can we agree that Stone is the ideal way of measuring human weight?

the weight you gain from one tokes worth of munchies?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Our children’s children’s passwords will be all emojis, which they will use to log in to their Mickey’s twitbooklrin chrome primeflix accounts to livestream their being boiled alive in the rising oceans, which they choose to wade into because they will all be virtue-signaling skeletons

the sjw->skeleton extension is on point here

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Huh, the 2000's really were when everything went to poo poo

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

taqueso posted:

Wrong thread, you want 'PYF perfect graphs and charts'.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
'pretty'?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Goofus, I believe. The top English is to say 'doofus' is of english origin, with goofus from the scots and doof from the english (though what in the living nine hells is a 'doof'?)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Yall never seen big texas ranchers?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

AnoHito posted:

Why is my broth 1/5 noodle?

because sandy loam is up to 1/5 clay

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

lmao of loving course kileen is on there hahaha

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Please tell me the 'American' ancestry isnt just white people.

You know what, I choose to believe it's people who have no idea beyond 'uhhhh britain or ireland maybe?? Germany??'

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I don't know, angles allowed us to figure out solar dyanmics

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

ulmont posted:

Can't imagine how anyone could look at the map and think "American" is somehow tied to "crypto-white supremacy":

...if it ain't "tied", it's sure as hell "correlated."

Is it just me or is this map subtly different that the one I originally commented on?

I mean, I do admit I fit the above as afaik the closest ancestor to me that wasn't born on this side of the ocean was before the civil war; I am a white mutt.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Presented without comment

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

I feel like this person just found a book on graph theory

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

uhhhh obviously the white house is an adherent of TIMECUBE

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Bomrek posted:

I had to look this up to see what you were talking about and OOF

Maybe he didn't remember the uh, choicer moments of that one.

To be fair the siamese parts have been removed from current releases.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Dallas: on a line between Jacksonville and Atlanta

Holy poo poo i didnt even see that

Mexico City to Miami to jacksonville to dallas to st louis

e: no it goes dallas to ATLANTA

houston to pheonix to denver to san diego

SAN JOSE TO SACRAMENTO TO SAN FRAN

and why the heck doesnt the seattle terminus just go up to vancouver

you know what I bet you 5 bucks this was made to troll people like me

Watermelon Daiquiri has a new favorite as of 14:26 on Jun 18, 2020

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Is that supposed to be the snowpiercer track or something?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I.... I guess Dallas has a subway? i mean it goes underground for a bit but really thats it.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
glasgow has always seemed like the swansea of scotland to me

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
please tell me that each function at least has an internal id that excel justs swaps for the correct name in the language set

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Freddie Mercury was Armenian?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Red Bones posted:

Economics is a very dumb field because it gets a load of prestige from having corporate backing but it's just sociology with so much maths thrown in that the economics spend most of the time forgetting that they're actually just doing sociology. "People don't always make rational decisions" was a groundbreaking, highly contentious theory in economics. In the 1980s.

And once that theory became accepted, most of them continued to think that "oh, individual people might be irrational sometimes, but the actions of the market as a whole are still always 100% motivated by rational thought", on the basis of zero evidence, because it was easier than dealing with the alternative.

Like... They've never heard of mobs?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
https://twitter.com/nycgov/status/1283440186370560000?s=21

I compared this to an after school special on public access.

A friend rightly compared it to Juno.

wait why arent tweets embedding anymore?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

not enough panhandles

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

what the heck happened in the 80s

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Lawson posted:

Michigan to India i can see. Mittal is big in Detroit? Florida to China is less clear.

pennsylvania is the himalayians.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

Which one is that one? Is it the one with Hamlet or the one with The Walking Dead?

The one with 'National Public Radio'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Front Yard Sculpture??? Certainly not!!!

This is a snipe.