Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i've got a p cool aircraft cable thing that i use as a keyring

it's bendy and easy to undo and was like a buck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i keep a leatherman micro on my keychain

mostly it's useful for making me go back to my car after it gets flagged going thru security into government buildings

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
what about a crucifix that has a chamber for coke hidden in it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i walked in to work without a bag because i didn't need anything and got poo poo from literally everyone. asking me if I forgot anything, or if I stayed at a hotel or all kinds of random poo poo.

so now i just bring an empty messenger bag in with me every day and it stays in my car.

lol

i have a nice leather messenger bag that i fill w/ comic books to read on the train

it's fun to carry around and feel like an important business adult

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my office has a rule in the handbook specifically against bringing any kinda weapon to work

how do i get the aclu involved w/ this violation of my right to defend myself against homeless minorities

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

And also a 9-piece lockpick set, that fits in a slightly-larger-than-normal credit card (there's a slide-out compartment).

nice felony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

wait did brooks brothers have their own brand of shoes back then or is it just supposed to be pointing to the suit

• Locked thread