Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have a pen in my pocket when I am at work

I find it handy. wanna write something or sign something? just pull it out. I have to sign poo poo hundreds of times a day that's my job

also when showij people poo poo I tend to pull it out and show them with the pen not my finger like some kind of ape-man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no cash?? what a fail machine

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what about a crucifix that has a chamber for coke hidden in it

its a weed pipe but the secret i dont use it for smoking the weed but it transfers to a cross (its a secret feature) so you can pray to the patron saint of tracert when you need the network to connect to impress your boss

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

same. i have a lamy safari fountain pen and i enjoy refilling it with different types of ink every couple weeks

lnao really

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

duTrieux. posted:

take a white cloth sometime and wipe across a communal keyboard

for bonus points, culture whatever you get in a petri dish

this would end with gross results regardless

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
parked up my drive??

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao America land of the free

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how's that fedora fit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i pa like 50 bucks a year but i get nothing back and im a leech ont he system, anyway

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the pc guy is carrying a "byte"

just one lone solitary byte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"hey man I have 300 shirts to sell, what can you do for me"

"well I can't contain more than 255 as far as numbers go"