Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Let's not give them a chance to react.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Outrail posted:

We can just tell teh cops that we know that some guys have some shady poo poo going down. They go in and investigate, if we hear screaming to go to the aid of the law. If the monsters are there we get double legal immunity because they are assisting monsters.

Just get the cops involved for legal protection.

Changing my vote from charging in like an idiot (which I am) to this.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
A

We're trying to run a business. We've done a few charity tasks and we're still in the hole. Let's fuss more about morality once we have some financial wiggle room.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
New idea: Trade them the foof bottle for the beasties. Or some of the slimes. Something! Use the foof for bargaining but at no point warn them of its extreme danger.