Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Toughy posted:

Tell our vision to the errant paladin, maybe he'll join up with us for this

I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I thought Quackeen was pro trade? I doubt the amount of profit to be made from refugees buying scraps of bread and tents is comparable to the amount of profit lost to the empire if its most important industrial tools go haywire. Surely it's your duty to Quackeen and the Empire to ensure that the fuel of toils fires remains stoked in order to provide the goods that Quackeen wants to see sold!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
C

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
The Blue Cupcakes.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
D

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
So was the defendant responsible for the rat proofing and duplicating the documents that the Watch allowed to get eaten?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

CourValant posted:

Vote: :tinfoil: Stick to the plan!

For those voting :black101:, do you want us to wipe? Because the thread ends if we wipe.

Protect beekeeper dude.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
:cop: Uh, uh, uh!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Arcanuse posted:

Most of our (immediate) enemies are now dead. Doesn't feel quite as much of a victory as hoped, but whats done is done.
Any theoretical debt to Lolth is probably cleared, if the daemon is any indicator. Probably garnered some favor on top of that, for what it's worth.

E. Remember how you got in here, and why covering yourself in bee-fluids is actually a good idea. Afterwards...
F. Follow up by burying worries in accounting, seriously consider logistics. Such as transporting the queen. The very large queen.

Agreed.